• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose Dad is that ? Bricky?

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.p...9435yNF7QDFSAL
    Peter R

That was funny.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

This bring back Memories :Brick & Lazie di english nuh proppa!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=U-D15kLoedo
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

seaforth town?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i swear him look like mi long time neighbor who come from st. bess... actually, mi know of a few white jamaicans who still live a yard...

i could imagine the reaction if they saw a real jamaican chinese who talk patios... i know a real chinese jamaican professor who once taught at hunter college...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I think Jamaican Chinese are more common than Jamaican whites.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yes, they are more common but the reaction to a jamaican chinese in america would be most shocking to the typical american...
              'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Look like a dutty labourite...

Comment

Working...
                X