To the Anti Brigadista Hypocrytes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the Anti Brigadista Hypocrytes

Would you accept Cuban Oil , on prefrential terms ? Like we have accepted cuban doctors ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Wait for it. Ask Bruce what he did with the Petro Caribe money and if he accepted Venezuelan oil from that madman chavez.

Comment

I am waiting for OJ to throw an article at him about the US gearing up to trade with the Brigadistas......Oil sweet dem.

Hypocrytes , trade(capitalism)knows no ideology.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Not sure what you are alluding to, but just to simplify a serious point I dont have a problem with Cuba and working with Cuba where it makes sense. I do think looking at our youth sociall ills and comparing them to cuba is not apples to apples. Not sure if you have been to cuba? (you may not be allowed but us Canadian do it all the time). You will find the youth there very well educated... (mandatory schooling) but unemployed or doing menial jobs. Our youhts are uneducatd period, so we need to look at interships and mandatory education lup to 18 to straighten the ship. I am waiting for Lisa to elaborate on her ideas.. Cute girl but so far fluff..

Comment

OK...the Brigadista comment threw me for a 70s cry used to scare the masses of a communst takeover.Our social ills compared to Cuba ,could be debated as who has the apples and oranges and whom is better off, you admit the cubans are better educated? you could argue better housed and better medically taken care of.

You admit ours are unemployed and uneducated ,but the cubans have menial jobs ?

Anyway glad to see ideology has no place in your business mindset.

Comment

Less you forget, Cuba is a communist country! forced education and fixed economy. How do you leverage a open state like Ja

Comment

I am pointing out the uneducated and unemployed and contrasting it with the educated and menially employed,In reference to your apple and oranges statement.

Clarify who is in better shape ? i would like to throw in 4 times GDP growth over Jamaica in the past 10 years ,not including the newly discovered oil.

If Cuba as they say is on life support given the above reference , are we Jamaica dead.

Comment

No cuba troubles economically is because of the embargo. so my tour guide was a doctor... lots of people educated but nothing to do with it. Where in JA undeducated and idle.. The point is communism forces a sort of discipline that cannot be measured or cultivated in the free world. So we in JA needs to teach habits and processes that develops a functional person. Cuba does that through force for the most part but we cannot create the forced aspect such as forcing you to go to school, low or no petty crime and really state control . That why i meant by apples and oranges.

Comment

Working...
                X