Jamaican made vehicle to be exported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaican made vehicle to be exported

If we serious bout jobs, mandate the purchase of these fi certain gov't use.

Jamaican made vehicle to be exported to Turks and Caicos

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Excel Motors Limited, the only local car manufacturing company in Jamaica, is currently preparing to export three models of its Island Cruiser motor vehicles to the Turks and Caicos Islands.
    Director of the Westmoreland-based Excel Motors, Patrick Marzouca, has indicated that the vehicles would be leaving the island in the next two to three weeks, once all the necessary mechanical and body work is completed, announced Jampro in a press release on Friday.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...Caicos_8170634
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WQY8joaAak
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Its fugly!

Comment

Its cute, i like it yuh see di Indian car dem ? and dem a sell inna nicaragua like cook food.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

weh u deh u-rope???

DI audi-benz n bimmah them a spoil u ....LOL

Comment

Are we about saving money & promoting job growth, or about bling?
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Very commendable initiative

If the PNP was smart they would make this the mascot of JEEP
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

If they were smart they would make it a government vehicle, designate it as the preffere taxi vehicle, i.e tax credits if sold or purchased in jamaica .Buth none ave a clue ..JLP/PNP.

Comment

It may not be suitable for taxis...but I agree 100% with the sentiments
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

excellent... since this was first reported, i haven't heard anything else about it... i think it is practical... many in jamaica could use one and even in those smaller islands... with cuba opening up, a market could be there also...
                    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Why should my tax dollars be used to support a hobby business? What is the final cost of the vehicle?Where's the roof? What fuel it runs on? This is just an assmbled vehicle....beach buggy at best...make them build some 4by 4 chassis for potholes and country road...or some alternative energy vehicle...

Comment

IF they pimp it out, put in a sound system...free reggae and dancehall music and give it sm colours could sell as a JAMAICAN product..maybe...the Jammy...could be used on the beaches in Brazil...the Dune buggies over there too small...

Comment

No surprise here. Marzouca went to a good school.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

[QUOTE=Baddaz;338567]excellent... since this was first reported, i haven't heard anything else about it... i think it is practical... many in jamaica could use one and even in those smaller islands... with cuba opening up, a market could be there also...[/QUOTE}

Five words. Jamaica Pothole and ruff road.

Comment

India has a market for these type of vehicles and their potholes are just as bad as ours,they export them to central americal,specifically nicaragua,extremly good on gas, i dont know if this vehicle is,point is there is a market.

Comment

Working...
                              X