• Show
Clear All

Super!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ah JC him (yuh younger brother) guh, nuh true? LoL

Very well done by the old man!

Comment

My older brother and Paul M went to JC and my sister to St Hughs.. but my youngest sibling (who has the MOST connections now to JA through his business, friends and in-laws and more "yaadie" dan all ah we) left the island in his common entrance year so never had the JC experience.

Pops is an over-achiever; continuing to work and not actually retiring "saved" his life... as a practising physician in Ontario one has to take an annual physical... and about five years ago they saw a lesion on his chest x-ray that they caught and removed in time before it spread. I don't know that he would have done a physical if he were lying on a beach somewhere.
        Peter R

Comment

Do you have a Jamaican connection other than school?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Congrats PR to you and your dad. You should have started a new thread on this. I almost missed it.

Comment

Dat skool is all encompassing...yuh nuh si ah Jamaica it name afta (or vice versa mi nuh certain)

Im nuh need nuh more dan dat
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

How yu mean... born and bred in JA... primary and HS. Mom is a Jamaican as they come. In fact she is there right now (parents went separate ways a while back). In fact, if you want a good home cooked meal and yuh in Ochi guh look her up... she is the best cook in the world!
                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                X