Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

you probably get that a lot.. try shaving..

Comment

after mentioning your name? yes, i do get that a lot! is what yuh did do so?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

is not my name.. chuss mi..

dem did waan put mi in di Hall of Fame..

Comment

Dat would be Hall of Shame...your spelling appArantly was always a little off
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

yuh ah look company...

Comment

willi, mi like this entire concept... in discussions with my friends, we've always lamented the lack of or shortage of vocational training schools...

yeah man, mi endorse it...
                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Well its an adaptation of the Swiss system that I and a former diplomat at the Jam Mission to the UN formulated like 13 years ago! This was based on choosing best practice from the success we saw around us.

That person have some big time contacts, so you can imagine my disappointment that not much has happened in the interim!

Unno might think seh is fun and games alone ah gwaan yasso, but is some serious people from Jama that I have held discussions with pover the years. Former and current senators come to mind regularly!

Comment

Well said Willi. You can add Performing Arts in that too, because that seems to be a big agenda item for some of our youths, the only problem they can't speak, or read English, but many are talented.

Comment

Are Vocational schools such as Carron Hall (St. Mary) and Knocalva still in existence? ..and I think there used to be one in Hanover too.
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                      X