RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why they sunk the Titanic - Insurance Fraud?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why they sunk the Titanic - Insurance Fraud?

This fellow is saying that they switched the Titanic and its damaged near identical sister ship the Olympic and sunk the damaged ship with a plan for the passengers to be rescued by the Californian after the Titanic fired colored flares. However, he alleges that the Titanic reported it position off by 14 miles and the Californian did not respond when it saw white flares which was coming from another ship and which normally mean stay clear of me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II-JVcaW0O0
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Haven't watched this but what happened to the Titanic then?
    Peter R

Comment

Ahhh. I see what they're saying, I think.
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Ahhh. I see what they're saying, I think.
        The last part of his presentation show the skeleton of the ship that hit the iceberg and sank. He points out the skeleton looks like it was damaged and reinforecesd and also that the names of the ships were usually embedded in the ship but this TITANIC had its name in a covering plate were the embedded names should have been. The A and N in the covering name plate have falled off to reveal embedded M and P.

T I T A N I C
        O L Y M P I C
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
        X