X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holness is delusional?

The party is still strong?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxLcD...layer_embedded
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

What happen ..? can't sleep? or you working night shift?

My excuse is the wife woke me up early as she gone airport to pick up her mother... and once I wake up, hard to go back to sleep.

As far as Holness goes, I don't think he could or would say otherwise. It is clear the party needs to wheel and come again as the beating they got indicates trouble in the camp. And trying to attribute it to complacent party members is really pulling at straws. He tried to score some points there with the grassroots warning the govt to leave free education and free health care alone... I don't see the PNP politically contemplating that.
    Peter R

Comment

Well...maybe he was thinking the die-hards base is rock solid just a need to work on putting good leaders in place
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yeah, woke up too early. Then realized it was in the middle of the nite. He needs to take a big step back and be honest with himself about their mistakes.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

That's not it, what boggles the mind is that he is lecturing the PNP about
          free education and health care. I know he was a baby when the PNP under Joshua came with free health and education. people died for it because it was termed as communism.

What arrogance of the party though. Now that they see it fit to bring free health care it's good.

Comment

Working...
          X