RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the firm leadership we would have seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the firm leadership we would have seen?

RJR news reported yesterday that despite his promise in national broadcast to launch an investigation into the JDIP scandal, former PM Holness never even made the first move towards that end.

But why should we be surprised....?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

I am shocked and dismayed. Say it aint so. Well it was probably the first thing he would have done after reelection. No?

Comment

NO.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am thinking you're right.

Comment

Dramatisation by RJR News.

I don't see this as a big deal. The acting permanent secretary explained that they were busy responding to queries from the OCG, then there was the small matter of an election. There is nothing to indicate to me that the audit would not have been done in due course. Did Holness promise a specific timeline?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Can you give us a link to the rjr site...or is this another Sickko special?

Comment

was never going to happen a couple weeks before elections....

Comment

Do me a favour please, this is a new year and I really had enough of your fvckery last year and if you see me post some thing and you really cant rise above your idiocy, I will kindly ask you not to post under it or ask me anything OK.

Thanks and have a nice rest of the day.

AND DONT respond to this one either
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Not sure about dramatisation Mosiah, we all knew about the time line as well as the election etc, Holness knew this as well yet that did not stop him going on TV talking about firm and decisive decisions and ordering investigation..then gone about his business.

Glad to see the back of him...no back bone and a damn liar
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

You should start a Jamaican TMZ...so dramatic...the question wasn't even all that hard to answer

Comment

Working...
                    X