Bobby Womack was the featured artiste on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Womack was the featured artiste on

the Unsung series last night. Another talented singer/songwriter who has been at it for decades.

Like so many others it seems that most of his earnings has been snorted up his nose but fortunately for him he has royalty checks from artistes like the Rolling Stones so he should be fairly comfortable.

One of my favorite Bobby Womack tunes from back in the day....rent a tile music dis!

Love has Finally Come At Last featuring Patti Labelle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qioL0Xi6WM
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

My favourite Bobby was: If You Think You're Lonely Now (wait until tonight girl)

Sometime dem fi know the consequences of their actions.

Comment

Big tune dat.

Him say him bredren was a quarrel with him woman over the phone and the last thing him say to her is "If You Think You're Lonely Now wait until tonight!" and slam down the phone. Him hear dat and start write the song same time, LOL.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Wicked tune.

Comment

I watched the episode last night. He has a beautiful daughter....it looks like both the mother and Bobby get jacket......the young girl don't look like any of them. My big group coming up next - Atlantic Star.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hah Hah. Yes she look good fe true. I think the mother did look kinda good before she tek up the white powder with Bobby.

Can you imagine growing up and BOTH your parents are addicts?

Comment

The mother looks sort of confused me. I think she looks better now than when she was younger but I am not too sure. She has a unique face that can pass as being beautiful or not too attractive depending on the angle.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You right. Angella Bassett is like that to me as well.

The daughter look like she only get the good angle dem. LOL!

Comment

saw bobby in concert in buffalo an the voice still strong... great singer...

Comment

Working...
                  X