RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sean Paul to Jamaicans(warning BAD WORD INSIDE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Paul to Jamaicans(warning BAD WORD INSIDE)

WHO DONT LIKE HIM

http://twitter.com/DuttyPaul

Not unexpected. I always thought he was a clown, anyway. Can't even carry Shaggy's jock strap, this idiot.

Comment

SP has had a much bigger career than Shaggy...and it is still going...

Comment

This not true? Can't be a real site..no...don't telll mi dis...

Comment

Yeah man it's real...cyaan blame him...Jamaicans ragging on him cause he is gone dance music on his new album...I woulda tell dem di same ting...too ungrateful...di man a flag Jamaica flag high and all dem do is cuss him cause him brown...

Comment

Still....shouldn't publish dat...better him do it on stage...like Peter Tosh.....

Comment

It's twitter...nobody cares...

Comment

Can't agree with the Brown thing Bricky. Other artists have gone dance and gotten cussed same way. This even happenned to Bob. whether one like SP as an artist or not you are right anywhere he goes he bigs up Jamaica. I understand his frustration but he shouldn't let it get to him. Doesn't surpise that you would do the same though.

PS I realy liked his tribute to friend who was murdered "never gonna be the same". Wicked trash. People have to listen and pick. He is talented on the DJ tip.

Comment

Sean Paul has flown the flag...and has done well and popularized a genre without compromising the language or vernacular. To me is a better recording artist than a live performer....and I have seen him live quite a few times...and he has improved...I like his music..even before he was popular...AND he has some dancers that are the BEST!

Comment

If this is indeed him then this was a silly and immature thing to do publicly.

I am surprised as he seems to be very professional . I would more expect this from one of the illiterate ones.

Who don't like you just don't like you. Forget them and move on, simple.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Totally agree.

Comment

fi real i-man... agree wid yuh... blowback can be a b!tch... totally unnecessary...
                        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Sean Paul has Twitter tirade

The examiner.com has uncovered a story where Grammy Award-winning artiste Sean Paul has slammed critics for not supporting his efforts.

The story broke on Saturday, just days after Sean Paul celebrated his 39th birthday at The Fiction Lounge's Brand New Machine, held every Wednesday at the trendy nightspot.

According to the website, Sean Paul had long been "criticised by Jamaican music fans for not putting out 'authentic' Dancehall songs since unveiling his Dutty Rock in 2002". Sean Paul made his name internationally by doing mostly songs which fuse hardcore dancehall and hip hop. The artiste has stuck with the winning formula, recently releasing Got 2 Luv U featuring American singer, Alexis Jordan. Sean Paul also used his birthday celebration to promote his latest effort, Tomahawk Technique, but the criticisms of his crossover style have still been resounding.

In response, the We Be Burning deejay took to official Twitter account to sharply address said critics; suggesting the work he does should be appreciated more by Jamaicans.

"RRR! ALL JAMAICANS WEH NO LIKE NOR RATE MI OR MY MUSIC [expletives]!!! A ME A REPRESENT U! RRR!!!" he tweeted. According to examiner.com, it did not take long for fans to call out the deejay on his comments. Sean Paul would then go on to clarify the statement, though his defensive stance was still apparent.

"IF MI SEH IT AN U FEEL OFFENDED DEN DAT MEAN MI CATCH U! IF U RATE MI U WI DIFFEN MI CAH MI NAH CHAT2 U!BUT NOW MI KNO U NO WIT MI," he said.

"BLESSINGS SAME WAY!!!BEEN FLYING THE FLAG 4 JACANS 2 B TREATED AS EQUALS!!! SO WHEN A 1 DOE RATE DAT IT MEK I WANDA WHY MI A DWEET," he is said to have tweeted.

Here in Jamaica, Sean Paul is also promoting his efforts as a producer, with The Material rhythm which features several top names such as Voicemail, Raine Seville and Mr Vegas among others.

The above story was taken from www.examiner.com

Comment

Is he struggling to talk patois?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

maybe to write it?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X