RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hitting the nail on the head...Bishop Thompson...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know you didnt...just thought it was interesting to point out...for those who didnt know him

Comment

I have sitten to show you.. via email tho
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Him was all smiles at di Robinsons celebration/christmas season party.

Mi get di invite after di election result.. usually get it all weeks before.. some notable absentees..

Comment

Heather Robinson still deh bout?

Comment

Humilty and concern for the poor is commendable.

But Rev, can we pray,fast, offer a sacrament or whatever your denomination does for some actual PERFORMANCE and RESULTS as well?

If the Good Samaritan never have a few coin inna him pocket fe spare me nuh know what woulda happen to the poor breddah who him did help out. Me nuh think him woulda did mek it at all.

Thanks in advance.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                Humilty and concern for the poor is commendable.

But Rev, can we pray,fast, offer a sacrament or whatever your denomination does for some actual PERFORMANCE and RESULTS as well?

If the Good Samaritan never have a few coin inna him pocket fe spare me nuh know what woulda happen to the poor breddah who him did help out. Me nuh think him woulda did mek it at all.

Thanks in advance.
                Mi ear seh Supreme Ventures new slogan is:

It takes Cash Pot to care
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Just low mi fren!

Comment

Amazing the comments on this board....I don't KNOW the guy, have never heard of him or anything...thought people would have commented at the quotes (I put some in bold) but no...we hear all kind of peripherals and labelling...I thought his last one was particularly instructive:

Thompson said: "The office of prime minister, as well as any minister of government, carries with it powers which, if you are not careful, can seduce you into thinking that power resides within your person."

as well as:
                    "The recurrent theme, and what has been said and written about the election, is that the people of Jamaica, the ordinary everyday folk, rejected a leadership style that is self-absorbed and arrogant," he said.

"What the electors rejected last December was the overbearing arrogance being repeatedly displayed by leaders. They said in no uncertain terms accountability, honesty and trust are not operational extracts, but are the ingredients of good governance," he added.

No comments on those?

Comment

mi nuh know.. why yuh ask ?

Comment

Working...
                      X