Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bun it mi breddah! LoL

http://philadelphia.foobooz.com/2012...-lots-of-weed/

Interesting, I wonder if you would say the same about .... well look at the time.

Yuh mek a certain Dr. mout ketch yuh., but gwaan.

Comment

Not saying a thing.

Just an interest story for amusement with some editorializing.

Comment

oh yeah? well wait till a certain poster sees this.

Comment

Ganja economics , the hypocrysy continues , you think him smoking it made him crazy or it gave him an addiction to relocate to jamaica ?....lol

Idiots...to me its more a colonial mentality that stops us to have progressive thinking, the arguement is based on perception of how others will look at us .Drug dealers ! Do we look at california $45 billion tax revenue as drug dealers or the states that legalise it medically ,Jamaica can easily do this , as the back door way to legalise ganja.It would stand up in any international court.

Our medical system would get a healthy boost,where locals and forgeiners would seek prescriptions ,leading to opening other secoundary treatments,our thinking isnt progresssive, one turn leads to another and of course taxes.

I saw in the papers a man getting 12 years for about 15 pounds of weed in Jamaica...12 years ??????

I ask Jawge,Historian and OJ what purpose does that serve who really gains ?

Ganja/tourism/economics is a black market that is costing us billions in tax revenue lost, the arguement that the US AID on its war on drugs is worth so much more is B.S.

Like an economist said ,we have to take charge of our future ,no one else will.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

12 years??????

And judge a free up child molesters?

Comment

I remember when I started my educational campaign about ganja on the site and we had another poster here called emperor,admitted ganja user and graduate from college with a B.S a professional like myself, the ridicule and scorn poured on him was shocking born out of the colonial ignorance that it drove you crazy, not addictive ! but crazy !

It came from the older generation that was firmly schooled in a colonial system.That way of thinking holds no strength with the young post colonial progressives.

We have seen it up close ,we know the psycho social link ,first hand ,we have seen what drugs can do , both hard and passive ,we have educated ourselves, dispelled the myth,look at the science ,seen the politics ,dealt in it from almost every angle and have concluded,you are all frauds ,hiding behind the shame of perception.

That perception being how does the colonial masters look at me and how much of my soul can i sell to appease him on the international stage.

I found an article in India ,where it stated how much the india governors or lords use to collect in ganja taxes before it was banned by the British.

It isnt going anywhere and those same colonial masters will come visit and relocate to Jamaica because of it, the change will come from the Colonial masters and young progressive who demand change.

Expecting it from pre colonial thinkers is a joke in itself because they are riddled with contradictory esteem full of doubt.

Singed X...Registered Nurse-Realtor-General Contractor.....Not a weed smoker but advocate against the criminalization of ganja.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What happened to Emp?

Foundation man dat.

Comment

Di man dem mocking im off di forum , correction di elder man dem , whey im look up to.

Cant see how you can ban a medicinal herb whey yuh grandmada/fadda soak inna white rum fi rub yuh down when yuh sick.

Suh if dem ketch my grandmadda dem gi har sentance ?

Hypocrysy.

Comment

What???

tell him fi run come back!

Mi will give him backative.

Comment

I had a number and lost it. Good humble youth.

Comment

X, This question is not about the economics of weed but rather its effect on some users... so, hypothetically let's assume you have an 18 yr old son. You notice he sleeps a lot and has difficulty completing tasks, school assignments etc. and he always seems lethargic... thenyou find out he has been smoking the "good herb" regularly. Would you make a correlation between its use and his behaviour? how would you react? or deal with the matter? Thanks.
                        Peter R

Comment

Peter with all due respect , I have dealt with that question a million times , but to cut it short , the question comes down to is it the weed or other social issues that are causing the manifestation of such symptoms , if true then what pshycho social stressors might be involved ? i.e depression , or mental stress.

Then we proceed to any mental illness that might trigger it to another stage , again , is it the weed , stressors etc , our problem is we dismiss it as di weed because we have no patience to investigate anything else.

It could well be the weed, so how do we deal with it ? criminalising di youth ?

Treatment for his lethargy would be appropriate, maybe his system cant handle the weed , like a asthmatic should not smoke cigarettes.

Comment

Working...
                          X