• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slave maths..HL is this your neck of

the woods?
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...math-problems/
    Peter R

If it's a private corporation running those tests or schools...the fellow would be more interested in how this affects their stock and any possible investment upsides
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Heard it on the news while getting ready for work this morning.

Extremely insensative on the part of the teachers who developed the questions. The minimum remedy would be firings for ALL those involved..............
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

What really were they thinking? and I use the word "thinking" guardedly here...
        Peter R

Comment

Teachers....You never know what's going on in their heads.

Comment

That's not the solution HL and you know it. It's apparent that blacks are being viewed as inferior beings, only to pick cotton and be whipped on a daily basis. Regardless of the achievements blacks made in science, commerce, politics,education and other areas. There are some out there that doesn't care; you are viewed as "hewer of wood and carrier of water".
            I would say a diversification seminar would be the better route to take.

It's the same way you view PSM; no matter how many hurdles she crosses, courses she takes, you still view her as an unintelligent person not fit to be PM. This is why you coin new words such as fresh ideas and innovation (I didn't know PSM was running a R&D or patent lab) HL you are no different from these southerners above. It only goes to show that bigotry in any form is purely psychological.

The harsh truth here is that many fail to understand what is leadership. Leadership is not going to an Ivy league school, then graduating with honors. This is why many grads are out maneuvered in the corporate world, none profit, education, military and even religion (all these organizations look for the same thing in leaders) Look around anat the corporate world and tell me what you see; who are the CEOs.

Would you be able to stand up and make a call on gays given the climate in Ja? Bruce and Holness were afraid to say the right thing. Almost everyone was worried that Nanny P blew it, but guess what?

Trust me attend a diversification seminar and you will see my point.

Comment

diversity seminar dem kall it
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Comment

Nah war wid HL juss ah show him how di ting set.

Comment

King Jawge, Reading is over-rated.

HL

Comment

True. What is it you missed in what I wrote HL? It look like yuh waan mi sing Ninety an nine fi yuh. It's cold and raining outside, why punish yourself, oh prodigal one. Big pot ah chocolate tea inside.

Comment

So true...you never know to whom or to what we blindly expose our children... accountability mi seh!
                        Peter R

Comment

No King Jawge, it's what's you MISSED in what I wrote:

Here's what i wrote. It was simple.

"Extremely insensative on the part of the teachers who developed the questions. The minimum remedy would be firings for ALL those involved.............."

So when you responded with an epistle...I said wow!!

Bottom line: we will always remain idrin and idrin...irrespective of political, philosophical, social...differences.

HL

Comment

Working...
                          X