RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sista P caan raise a likkle roast fi Warmy???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sista P caan raise a likkle roast fi Warmy???

Afterall, blood nuh tickah dan wata?

If Girls just wana have fun (3 fluff ministries) and cousin Noel and Neita get likkle sumpen, why cant Warmy get a likkle sompen. Ahe suh wi live now? LoL

A Matalon woulda nevah treat anodda suh!

MDYADWL

On a serious note Sista P naah gwaan tooo bad. "2nd time around" ...remember dat tune?... start bettah dan di fuss. Only misstep so far is the Brukfront and one can accept certain political realities....

Gwaan rev di Jeep Sis....

i c u in campaign mood .....like how u in opposition now

Comment

Campaign???

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Yow, Portia is safe for an entire term.

Besides, if she can take us to the promised land, I have no problems with that. I am not set in stone and would love all doubts to be removed. Besides, she has not started too badly....nothing really to complain about so far. Plain truth.

You still laybah unda the delusion that I am invested in the outcome of Jakan elections. Yuh wrong. I will cuss an praise as I see fit.

Comment

...differently u think we shoiuld have a quota for women in politics and succession planning(for the yung turks) ?...

Comment

No quotas.

She should have picked a few stars and give them non-fluff assignments.

To me though, this is NOT a serious topic. As J seh, she might feel more secure with the Praetorian guard. The only small problem is can we really afford the largesse? Is it prudent?

If this is the only complaint though, I see no real big worries.

Comment

Working...
          X