All the best in 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the best in 2012

Just to wish a happy new year to forumites.

Wishing Portia and the PNP all the best in forming their government and leading Jamaica.

Regardles what anyone think I came on here a long time when it was considered a family forum and I will have friendly banter but I will not engage in gutter behavior with anyone and when it is accepted as the norm then I choose keep my distance.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

same to u and the others

Comment

Same to you Sass, taking the high road does not mean you have to leave the site , advocate for better governance, just like our elections , take the moderators to task, stand up for those abused.

My advice tan up pan di man dem neck wid class!
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

All the best!
        We have often disagreed on different areas but I know we share a lot of common ground in protecting our coastal ecosystems and maintaining some of our pristine environments for the future. We need to implement good models for tourism development that is not in conflict with our traditional users, affect our fisheries and aquatic fauna nor give away our 'beauty spots' for pittance and depriving Jamaicans of their uses.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Just to wish a happy new year to forumites.

Wishing Portia and the PNP all the best in forming their government and leading Jamaica.

Regardles what anyone think I came on here a long time when it was considered a family forum and I will have friendly banter but I will not engage in gutter behavior with anyone and when it is accepted as the norm then I choose keep my distance.
          HE LIVES!!!!!!

Tank Jah Almighty..

All Praises onto Him for this blessing on this special Day
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Same to you Sass, taking the high road does not mean you have to leave the site , advocate for better governance, just like our elections , take the moderators to task, stand up for those abused.

My advice tan up pan di man dem neck wid class!
            nex ting yuh aggo aks im is fi start hug up evvbady like ow dat inna style now.. Don1 nuh inna dat

Memba mi tole yuh
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Sass! Happy New Year, my brother!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ah, Sass, it is our government, not their government!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Greetings an a up-full and prosperous 2012.

Let us bakkle the anti-Jamaican politicians.

Comment

Same the you and keep the faith. This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                    X