BTW Islandman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW Islandman

I followed the CVM-TV reporting and deliberations on election night. They did a great job.

Congrats to your sis - Dionne Jackson Miller. I thought she did an excellent job!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Karl, well i hope you never saw her on CVM because is TVJ she work for, LOL.

I wasnt planning to release that connection on the forum because it has been interesting to read unfiltered comments on her work. But since you buss it, yes she has got mostly very good reviews this election season, particularly her interview with Andrew Holness a few weeks ago. Some think she is at times too aggressive with her questioning but that is her style . We have enough journalists bowling long hops to our politicians already anyway, dem need a few bouncers inna dem ribcage from time to time.

This year I am planning to work with her on some projects to increase and improve her use of social media and other technologies in various areas. We will see how that goes.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

And I will say it again, DJ is a first world journalist and we should be glad we have her
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I must have had my wires crossed...
        ...but I know I watched her and she was good.

Finally, I hope I am not now in your 'bad ones book' for having given honest opinion on the quality of her work and the connection?

(After all is said...) She is living up to the family history of excellence!
        Last edited by Karl; January 1, 2012, 08:33 PM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

No man, not a big deal. And thanks for the compliment on behalf of the family.I think the old man is smiling somewhere
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
            Karl, well i hope you never saw her on CVM because is TVJ she work for, LOL.

I wasnt planning to release that connection on the forum because it has been interesting to read unfiltered comments on her work. But since you buss it, yes she has got mostly very good reviews this election season, particularly her interview with Andrew Holness a few weeks ago. Some think she is at times too aggressive with her questioning but that is her style . We have enough journalists bowling long hops to our politicians already anyway, dem need a few bouncers inna dem ribcage from time to time.

This year I am planning to work with her on some projects to increase and improve her use of social media and other technologies in various areas. We will see how that goes.
            I made a remark about Dionne and her appearance in her clothes...for that moment of juvenile indiscretion I unreservedly apologize

BTW...what's her number?.... just so I can apologize directly...nutten else
            Last edited by Don1; January 2, 2012, 01:57 AM.
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

LOL, you gwan man.

Comment

Working...
              X