Don a Don

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don a Don

Hours before the news programme with Don Anderson where called the election for the PNP was aired, the JLP were out in full force denouncing him as a PNP sympathiser and Beverly Anderson Manley's brother (that I did not know).

When i asked how come they did not complain when he called the election for them in 2007 they said he got paid.

On the show Don pointed out he had done work for both JLP and PNP this election campaign- question, why would hey ask him to do polls for him if he was that bad and biased.

The day after the poll Samuda and Holness blasted Anderson and even pointed out he got some seats wrong in the elections, totally ignoring that he got the count perfect.

Then Gleaner and all the other pretenders made their predictions and I recall one post here laughing at Anderson's predictions.

I was in a taxi and heard Lazie's hero on NNN Cliff Hughes signing off with a smug 38-25 call "and there you have it, we are calling the elections 38-25 for the Jamaica Labour Party, see you tomorrow morning at 6:00am when Carol Narcisse and (whatever her name is) will kick off our broadcast."

Now who is laughing...Samuda and Holness owe Anderson an apology..they should take out a full page ad for dissing the Don.

Not even Carl Stone came close to him
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Clarification. Don is not Beverley Manley's(Anderson) brother. I know all his siblings, and his late mother very well.

I heard of a pollster by the name of Boxhill. He had called the election completely incorrectly and actually said this should not discredit his work or his pollsters. Gees. Is this guy for real. I guess it is just in keeping with the Boxhill name. JFF deja vu.

Comment

Boxill said he had not called the election because he did not have some data.

There goes Mosiah defending a Boxhill (Boxill) again!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well Gleaner and Cliff Hughes certainly did
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
        X