• Show
Clear All

• Some people I am glad we wont hear from

Daryll Vaz- him and him smug a55 can pack his bags and go

Malahoo-Forte and her lies and more lies

Dwight Nelson and his amnesia

Audley Shaw and his big mouth

Andrew Holness and his timidity...step up and be a man
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

I'll give Ms. M-Forte the benefit of the doubt....maybe her mgt. wrote the press for her...plus....
    Holness has potential but was a little too smug...must shed the old cuticle that surrounds him...
    Nelson..gave a good defeat speech when no one else was present...
    Shaw - still have to explain the road..
    Vaz - no comment.

Comment

Even after the police came out and said the unfortunate killing in Sav on Tuesday was not politically motivated she never retracted her stories.

Yesterday I took a short drive to Westmoreland and people told me that the man who did the shooting was some one who had been on the husting with her as he is a JLP supporter and the people close to her would have been able to tell her that but no, she insisted on lying and trying to pain the PNP and Roger Clarke as monsters talking about dark politics and all....she is a dam liar

I doubt she can go back to the judge work now and wonder if she will go back to been a lawyer
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Talk about damn liars, Shahine Robinson needs to pack her bags and go too! Liad dat! Sorry she retained her seat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X