Oonu hear me now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oonu hear me now

Congratulations to the PNP. I trust you will keep your word and I am looking forward to you governing well over the next 5 years.

I was at the local green headquarters and my friends among the orange elite called me and told me to come have a peace drink with them and I gladly obliged. We had fun and then I hugged them and told them they were my favorite buggers. We all laughed and knew it was good fun.

The one Sickko sounds like he is drunk out of his mind. He is ecstatic. I will tell for sure in the morning when I see him. He was very realistic about the upcoming challenges for the new government and for both parties' future.

I hope the best happens for Jamaica over the next five years.

Respek.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Oh yes, you did missing too. Good to see you get back your Internet!

Respek, Westman. I know yuh not green to di core like some a wi.

Jamaica fuss wi say!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You are a good sport!
      Yuh tek yuh licks in good spirits.

Respek!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Wait, ah who disya? Ready fi call ah Snaps? I hear Sickko have 20 pairs of shoes with bauxite dust get busy LOL...

Comment

I think we should declare my friend Sickko an honorary bugger. If I laff I dead. I respect democracy and the people's choice. I give the incoming govt my support and prayers. Even though they were not my forst choice, they need everybody's support because Jamaica is at a cross roads like never before. The next five years are crucial. Issues such as crime, employment, retirement (benefits, retirement age), salaries for teachers, police, nurses, etc, the debt management and foreign exchange rate stabilty are major, amjor issues.

Portia, I bad mouth you, but now I have to depend on you. Do your best and I hope you make us proud.

Comment

Bredrin, you should know I am not a party lifer and neither do I disrespect the majority voice (when the majority voice is not evil). On the football forum I tell you guys I love football even more than I love my Man U. Well in Jamaican politics, I love Jamaica more than I love party.

What a rahtid buss ass we get! All my JLP fably values get dash weh!

Respek.

Comment

Maybe is my fault. The last time I was in jamaica for an election was in December 1976. Karl and Manley declared their state of emergency and the JLP suffered a big loss then. Maybe I should never visit Ja at election time or never during a December election to rahtid.

Comment

productivity and prosperity...
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

So you went and vote, did you link Ben, Major Lazie & Brickhead? Next time just send Money and Barrel.

Comment

yes westman... hail up sickko fi mi deh when yuh si him... the jlp spoke about having the youths... it appears they were off on that too... pnp look like a dem have de youths...
                    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I did not come here to vote. If you noticed I was very conciliatory and encouraging tonite. So dont marry me off to anyone.

Comment

LOL...seriously though this seems to have been the least antagonistic elections..

Comment

what a ting - homophobic Jamaica vote fi di party dat embrace homosexuals!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wha yuh seh, no more Karl jokes?

Comment

I bet she dont dare even bring that to a vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X