Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who can talk to me now??????

Muadib, Lazie and all unnu....

this is not a small victory this is a backsiding of a mammoth proportion!!

The People have spoken and the found the JLP wanting....

Just come from Eastern Hanover DK won by 363 votes after Paula spent over $20million in one month!!!!!!!!!!!
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Dem in hiding or denial, nobody can account for their AWOL status...

Comment

So nuff people eat a food from the 20 million. That good man
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Be gracious in victory...watch TVJ and listen to the music...

Comment

20 million! cho! chicken feed dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh right, the last time Grey lost by 10 votes, now lets do the Maths..

Comment

tun up di ting!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

dem put on Garnett Silk to rah!

WHEEEEELLL!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I don't think that is much money at all for someone as rich as her. Them lucky she never go all out. LOL

Comment

LOL! Good one TDowl, poor black man who can barely talk lost by 10 votes, educated, well toned-fit looking white woman spend millions and lost by a wider margin.

What that loss and the polls did was to galvanize the PNP organisational machinery in Eastern Hanover and kicked major bootayyy.

I spoke to DK on Nomination Day and he was not fazed a bit, I asked him about the polls and he pointed to the massive crowd outside and told me, "look out there so, that is my poll."

Today every where I went I asked the Comrades 'How DK stay' and they had one work "solid".

One of his managers told me tonight that he never even went into marginal areas that were known to vote JLP, instead choosing to go woo the PNP undecideds...
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

I hope they send her to run in Central St James next time..me want some of the hand out too..

After voting today a big SUV drove up packed with KFC for their workers and the PNP were making fun and asking if that was all they would be getting for their hard work...
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

yes sickko... i wonder if dem gwine doubt don anderson again... de ongle poster who called a pnp victory... mi all si wiggy a seh one poster will be disappointed... well, mi know is not don anderson...
                        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Karl Samuda and Holness savaged Anderson Wednesday to the point where the man had to come out an defend himself against another vile attack from G2Scum
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

samuda like de dirty politics and holness proved he was not leading the jlp... holness was just a figurehead, a yesman... he did not have much control... and most of all, he lacked command and did not have the respect of the people he was leading...
                            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Only lazie and Muadib could not see that..people said Portia failed in 2007, how do you described Andrew now?
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X