Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Someone Call Idiot Boy...

...and beg him to wish me a Merry Christmas...thanks

is that time adi the month for u AGAIN i see...........

u luv shake up bees nest and cyaa tek sting.....

mi done with u for the day

Comment

Hog a squeal...

Comment

hold on.. wheh yuh did seh bout man dat look pon a man and call him gyal..?

lol ! woiiee !

Comment

hog nah squeal............ nuh see mi a talk to WILLI .......them JUMP with u skunk smelling monthly discharge(by calling me that name)

done with u

Comment

me seh tampon head(meaning him push it up deh)..............neva call him a gurl

Comment

man have period ?

lol !

Comment

Try and keep up will you...I believe he said I was to push it up my mother's nether regions...this is just going to ruin my Christmas...chu man...

Comment

him push him head up unda d woman............MI AFFI EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO U.........this anuh abstract algebra or risk theory

Comment

Gentlemen please ! Wi bigga dan dis.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Doh mix me up inna dis...i har innocent in this whole sordid affair...some bwoy jus doh know how to use threaded view...least it could do is wish me a merry Christmas

Comment

mi a try avoid him..............but him keep making trouble...........as of today mi nah answer him again..............

Comment

Boss if unnuh a argue or cuss do it wid class nuh man , wi nuh waan see certain arguement or insinuation.

Wi kick off nuff time but certain line wi naah crass.

Respect mi idrens and frenemys.
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Since when?

Fi months now certain man a lose dem mind here and not a peep from the mods. The coarsest language has been used on this so-called family forum.

I take the silence to mean approval. Now mi see man a decide fi vacate as the filth a spread.... inevitable.

Comment

him doit all the while(tell mi bout mi moda etc..) and nuhbady warn him.......................the first and last time mi A answer him(like this)

Comment

Working...
                              X