Personal Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Attack

I have been on this forum for years and I have never attacked anyone personally. I have don't do in real life and don't accept been attack in such a way. I remember year ago I was joking about a forumite drinking rum and he called me and said he didn't like it. I simple apolgise publicly and and made it know I was joking.

All the years I have been on here I never attacked any one on a personal note as I have respected fellow forumites and have worked with some behind the schene. I will now take a stand that this is my last post on the forum until this is removed or Sickko wish to apologise.

I don't think the rules should be for some people and not others.

Enjoy your holidays and SELAH.

"Where the fvck you saw me say he kid would ignore his education... Sass back the frig down and find where i said he would be ignoring education..you are a lying piece of 5hit."
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Go soak your head bout apology..not getting from me, not now not ever...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

People disagree and misinterpret here regularly... we have emoticons which are a poor substitute for actually being face to face and reading tone, body language etc.

Without knowing the full context, IMO I the language in your quote to SAss was way over the line... no need for that here...

Consider making amends to the man.
      Last edited by Peter R; December 24, 2011, 07:12 PM.
      Peter R

Comment

I agree. Life is too short. Whatever it is, I am sure that it is not a big enough thing for folks not to put it behind.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

yes, the language was harsh but what about the accuracy of Sass' statement?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is take side the forum president a take side?
            LOL

Comment

taking the side of truth. someting wong?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Regardless of the nature of the discussion, Sickko/PR's words to Assasin/WO were disrespectful and uncalled for. We can disagree and argue our points of view in the most vigorous manner without resorting to dem kinda vibes deh.

Comment

and is not the first, second or third time he has done some thing like this either, it is pretty low for a big man to continuously make up facts as they go along to try and score petty points...to what end???
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Given your obvious talent with pen and paper I am sure your could have found other ways to get your point across without the use of abusive language. Respect still.

Comment

Talent? You must be new here. You nuh here sey I am a hopeless hack and an "unlettered scribe" among many other adjectives...they blame me for and accuse me of causing the decline in the standards of the media in Jamaica
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

No. Watch nutted it will past. One love to all ...

Comment

Been on here for years. Don't watch the reggae neophyte tag. I know you are one of the most respected professionals in the business that's why mi know yuh can elevate the conversation.

Comment

Working...
                          X