BTW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW

For those burning sodomites and b@ttymen, the same punishment that the Old testament prescribed for homosexuals is the VERY SAME punishment prescribed for the man who sleeps with a woman who is not his wife, or for a man who sleeps with an under-aged girl or for the man who sleeps with an animal.

What does that tell you about how the Word of God views sexual sins???
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Defend it Sickko!!!

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If you want to win a close election in Jamaica, what parts of your post would you campaign on? All or part or none? Which of these three options would be more likely to guarantee you victory? That is what this is all about.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

mi never hear no condemnation for "more phones, more cars, more gals"

What the "more gal" mean't?

It was designed to get the political milage, just the same as Mantu. If you give you oponent an advantage they will run with it.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What does that tell you about the (so-called) Word of God, period?

Apostle Paul in the NEW Testament says slaves must obey thier masters and accept that it is Gods will. What a good thing some Christians decided to ignore that view and become abolitionists.

This is what happens when one attempts to apply all the values of a 2000 year old society to modern times. Much of the Bibilcal scriptures are still very relevant today and I live my life more or less along the lines of Judeo-Christian principles, but there are limits to how far you can take that.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Ahahahahaahah...mantu dem gone to rhattid...

Comment

The JLP had put the homosexual card out there long time before it came up in the debacle..
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Go read your Bible, if you don't have one go buy one..Buy the New International version, easier to read
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Are you shedding tears for mantus? Cyaan believe mi eyes to rhattid...

Comment

Me shedding tears? Only thing I am shedding tears for now is that i am stuck in Jamaica when I would rather be with my family in Boston but a uncaring, unthinking government decided to call an election right in the middle of the Christmas season which is normally left alone for family time...
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

I agree they did. They knew that in a close election their opponent would use any tactic available and they elected to do the same. I am not justifying it. I am simply saying that I have no doubt that if the roles were reversed Potia and the PNP would not have hesitated to play that card.
                      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

So wha airport closed?

Comment

Working...
                        X