X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Realty show Singer ever. Big up Melony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4q5m...feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRnj187Au9U
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

not better than Alexandra Burke..

X-Factor Britain 2008...

Comment

Where is Alex now????

Can't wait for Melony's Album. It is going to be wicked.

Melony in a class by herself. Don't miss a note.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

assasin, the first time i heard about this girl was this morning... my mother told me about her and i went to youtube and saw her sing listen in the rehearsals... she was brilliant... my mother is an avid idol fan and now x-faxtor fan and she says this girl is the best she has seen or heard... i'll check out these vids and formulate my own opinion...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Form your own opinion but remember Mama knows best .

Check this out, it nuh get nuh better than this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB1AkrF2B3E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jENnBZ11yg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYQDgDpyt8s

Comment

She has a slight Caribbean accent or is it my hearing getting worse?

Comment

She is Born in Florida and grew up between Florida and the Virgin Islands. She came on the program talking American Accent and found herself and buss out in a caribbean Accent.

Watch the last videos I just posted.

Comment

Thanks 'Sass. It is the VI accent that I was hearing.

Comment

Stay Tuned for further developments... clearly you are not familiar with her brilliance.. guh youtube and be educated... Simon Cowell after one particularly flawless performance seh she mek him proud to be British... lol..

<As the winner of The X Factor, Burke released her debut single, "Hallelujah", that became the current European record holder for single sales over a period of 24 hours, selling 105,000 copies in one day.[2] It was also the top-selling song of the year in the UK, and became the 2008 UK Christmas number one single. By January 2009, UK sales of Burke's version had passed one million copies, a first for a British female soloist.[3]
                  Her debut album, Overcome, was released in October 2009 and entered the UK Albums Chart at number one. The album's lead single "Bad Boys" was released a week ahead of the album and debuted at number one, selling over 780,000 in the UK and becoming her second consecutive number-one single and first Brit-nominated single.[4] She has since followed "Bad Boys" with singles that have consecutively reached the top ten in the UK Singles Chart. Then in 2010, one of her most recent singles, "Start Without You", became her third solo UK number one hit (in addition to two number one singles as a featured artist in charity singles, "Hero" and "Everybody Hurts").
                  To date, Burke has achieved four Number ones across UK and Ireland: "Hallelujah", "Bad Boys", "All Night Long" and "Start Without You". Burke has been nominated three times for a Brit Award for Best British Single as a solo artist, with "Hallelujah" in 2009, "Bad Boys" in 2010, and "All Night Long" in 2011.[4] As of December 2010, Burke has sold over 4 million records in the UK with combined sales of her singles and her album Overcome.[5]
                  After the All Night Long Tour, Burke made history after she was the first ever X Factor contestant to have a judging panel role when she became a judge during the auditions of So You Think You Can Dance. She later went on to make further history as she became the first and only X Factor contestant to return to The X Factor as a judge.>

Comment

sas... this girl bring me chills... mi head raise... bring tears to mi eyes... now mi have mi entire house a watch her youtube performances...
                    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I watch Idol and X-factor when I can and what I can say about this girl is from Audition to the finals she hasn't had a bad performance. Her singing has been excellent. She sang Witney better than Witney will her sing her songas again.

This season there has been some very good performers and she had to deliver every night which she did. You can pick any week and see a very good performance. Now imagine when a good producer and some songwriters get a hold of her.

Yeah man she bring tears to my eyes for real. I am awaiting her album.

Comment

Working...
                      X