Why unnu neva tell mi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why unnu neva tell mi?

The USA's economy is quietly coming out of the doldrums!

For many economists, the USA can expect over 3% growth next year.

Employers added 100,000 jobs 5 months in a row.

Spending is up.

Gas is down.

Consumer confidence is up.

And I could go on! Yes, there are some negatives out there still, but 3/4 months ago, who would have thought we could have been where we area at the moment?!?

Gwaan Barack! 4 more years! At least!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

It is encouraging but still very fragile, expecially since European banks dem out fe pop down and the implications of that are unknown.

Republicans start fret! If things continue them might haff draw back fe the Kenyan-Muslim line and go through Rev Wright videos again. LOL.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

All very interconnected and fragile as you say...

There is a book out that seh the heavy exporters, ie Germany and China will have more probs in the long run - The American Phoenix. Check out EndGame as well.

Comment

that a because you only a pay attention to the Portia and likkle Bruce news.

The economy has been picking up for a little while.

The Repubs them just shoot themselves in the foot yesterday by nearly shutdown the government again.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X