Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight, fight!!!

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...verbal-punches
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

This is a real poppy show:

“I have come in here (Shettlewood) to ensure that the (water) pump is here and she has been following me and intimidating me. So I am leaving the area to go somewhere else. If she follows me again, I am going to have to report it to the police,” Duncan told the Observer, before driving out of the community along with party supporters
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

DK was putting on quite a performance for the cameras last night. Hopefully they deal with the water issue quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
        DK was putting on quite a performance for the cameras last night. Hopefully they deal with the water issue quickly.
        .. you giving performance a bad name Me. I was laughing at the way he was going on.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He did seem a bit James Robertsonish in nature. Peaking out the side of his eye to make sure the camera catching everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            He did seem a bit James Robertsonish in nature. Peaking out the side of his eye to make sure the camera catching everything.
            LOL ... thats how James act as well? As for him, I'm disappointed that he wasn't removed from the JLP's ticket. Thats one person I wouldn't mind losing his seat.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yeah man. Robertson is a man who doesn't play when it comes to putting on a performance for the cameras. He is not usually as bad as DK was last night, but he does it.

Comment

Is it me or does anyone else think that he (Robertson) has been keeping a low profile in this election go round.

Comment

Yeah right. Who you expect to believe that?
                  Fact is if all the obnoxious and/or crookish JLP candidates were to lose their seats you party would not get back to Gordon House.

We are talking about Mike Henry, Warmington, Vaz, Robertson etc and they know they can be that way because they have safe seats.

Even if they embarrass the JLP there is nothing they can do about it as winning elections comes first before all else.
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Dem want Robertson money, but them don't want Robertson. You think them can afford to parade Robertson and then when big charges or story buss, Andrew going to have to use him LLB degree.

Comment

So me think too.

Comment

not just safe seats........him control "badmen" and MONEY

HIM AND VAZ CONTROL THE JLP VOTE BUYING

Comment

etc ?

who dat ?

lol !

Comment

There are some hypocrites on this forum. They claim they love women so dem affi defend Portia no matter what ..... so where is the love for women when DK attack this lady? OR unuh ago claim she a nuh woman tuh?

Comment

she white
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X