RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skengie, the resident VJ, how come you dont show this one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No you did not. You were one of the main revellers. Must be the Trini rubbing off on you.

All kinda shyte been chatting here for weeks, so dont pretend not to care about real issues. The die has long been cast.

May God have mercy on Jamaica.
    Last edited by Willi; December 22, 2011, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Yuh are free to chosse who yuh like and that does not bother me in the least. As long as yuh dont get blinkered and start looking thru rose coloured glasses where your chosen side can do no wrong, what that is patently and demonstrably untrue.

There is enuff JLPNP shyte to go around. Dem dont walk on water and neither is above criticism.

I am who a I am. No apologies. Who caan hangle dat, too bad fi dem. LoL

Comment

lol... may god have mercy on jamaica, so it will still be there for everybody who still wish to call it home...

c'mon willi, you are not exempt from the shyte either... c'mon the veiled attempts to take the high road by you and a few others haven't gone unnoticed...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I tried to be, but is only Carnival di people want, so that is what they get.

People only notice what they conveniently want to.

What I notice is that some serious talk inclined people have vanished. i will take a break till the new years. Carnival get boring now. The musica clyde mi. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            Yuh are free to chosse who yuh like and that does not bother me in the least. As long as yuh dont get blinkered and start looking thru rose coloured glasses where your chosen side can do no wrong, what that is patently and demonstrably untrue.

There is enuff JLPNP shyte to go around. Dem dont walk on water and neither is above criticism.

I am who a I am. No apologies. Who caan hangle dat, too bad fi dem. LoL
            willi, yuh never need fi tell mi dat... sounds patronizing... but mi nah hold dat gense yuh... lol...

Comment

Wait, yuh tun dutty labarite now? Mine enuh. The velociraptors soon come.

RTFLMAO

Comment

Hence why i call yuh out for not posting this one. Mek sense now?

Comment

mi not on the site 24-7 mek sense NOW?

Comment

portia is a team player... i think she mentioned that in the debate... and why is everyone getting so twisted because she choose to rely on notes... what is wrong with that... almost every meeting that i attend, everyone around the table has notes... in govt it is important to say some things from a written document... willi, you should know that...

Comment

Yuh coulda fool me...

Yuh is di one man mi can count on to be on the site at any given moment.

No better site police!

Comment

NUH SAME WAY U A TRY FOOL MI SEH U NUH SUPPORT THE GREEN TEAM

ridicule the PNP

then bout "d whole a dem currupt" or mek sum ODA general statement FI TRY MEK U SELF LOOK balance

it not working WILLI

Comment

Suh the whole a dem are NOT corrupt now?

MDYADWL

OK, (insert your favourite party), is clean as a whistle and have no issues with corruption. Ongly the other side dirty.

WAKE UP. The PNP is dirty as hell. the JLP is dirty as hell.

Yuh frikking blind if you cant see it.

Tek yuh choice.
                          As far as ts not working FI months yuh deh yah ah claim seh yuh impartial and only going off what yuh pappy tell yuh. Think mi figget? Yuh working overtime as PR manager now though.

My position has been clear from the start and dont change. My eyes are wide open and no faults get by me. I am no cultist like you.

Comment

Willi..I know you just posted that without any research, please do it before I have to make you out to be a liar. I'm not a 'reveller', yes I live in Trinidad and the only Trini rubbing off on me is mi woman. Unnerstand?

Comment

lol... yuh never try hawd enuff... yuh a tek it too serious...

Comment

Years mi a post yah and now mi ah liad. OK sah.

Whatever yuh seh. People if so inclined can go see fi demself.

Comment

Working...
                                X