RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skengie, the resident VJ, how come you dont show this one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said it at the start of the campaign, before anything blew up.

Not a word from these goons when Bunting "mused" that Jamaica would run out of cash in January, nor when the sleazy Hilton (who I personally KNOW is sleazy) run of the FDA inspector and mek claims seh him know bout drug running pon the wharf with absoluely no proof (man still a wait pon the so called evidence).

The thing is I KNOW both sides have a large reprehensible facet to them, but the activists here acting like seh is only one side at fault at all times. Sensitive about comments regarding Portia when is PNP people mek the remarks first and on the record, but no outrage about things like Mini-me.

My position is that public people have to put up with ribbing and the sensitive claptrap gets no sympathy from me.

Meanwhile is bare carnival and tit for tat shyte and barely a whisper about anything substantial in the last 6 weeks or so.

Unno gwaan carry on. Jamaica having election and not a dyam thing has been discussed in the run p. The debates were a joke and we are about to choose a GOJ on this basis?? We deserve whatever we get. We are not serious... we are a bunch of clowns. Who can take us seriously???

Comment

Not wearing anything.

So where your veneer of impartiality gone.

Some of unno think only 2 colours exist in the world and everyone must wear one.

I guess the agenda is get yuh party in by any means, even if up till the other day unno same one was saying Portia unworthy.

Comment

Not as long as she has Peter close by to give her the answers??

Comment

We have di tikle from 1989! Yu betta recognize.

Comment

Yuh fi post it anyway.

Yuh have posted every other one, so why stop now?

Ah wah, ah wah, ah wah frighten yuh, a wha frighten yuh?

Comment

BUT flankers and MObay nuh PLAY.............needah

only seh it cuz a how mi see d 2 a unuh all ways a

Comment

Unlike you, I am doubtful that either side can or will make any meaningful difference to Jamaica in the next 5 years.

Check back in another year and mek wi see how it guh...

Something wicked this way comes and unno a gwan like seh its business as usual.

Gwaan duh unno ting activists. LoL

Comment

if mi did ON and see it mi woulda..................cuz sometime a tv mi see sum a them 1st on (for example the portia dont draw mi tongue) and by them mi log on somebody else PUT it up

Comment

Cool

Just pulling yuh leg with this one. Just surprised it missed you.

Not really that serious... a simple and gentle wind up.

Comment

Dem a jokah compared.... LoL

Comic relief.

Comment

So...what are you doing to raise the discussion? Keep ranting its Carnival? Call people goons? Call people clowns? That won't help at all. Didn't I say from the beginning that all the meetings, debates are all DISTRACTIONS!? The real issues are still with us and will be for a long time...and they are clear - crime, corruption, drugs, poverty, education and health services.

Comment

So yu not fooled by his passive-aggressive stance??

Comment

Thats a good ad , it showed her supposedly would be cabinet doubting her oral & organizational skills .

Much different that the other one that seem to personally attack her.
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

willi, when the alternative option is andrew holness i have no choice but to support portia... the better of the two options, in my opinion...

willi, c'mon dont say 'unno' same one... is me yuh addressing... bredrin, talk to me... when yuh deh pon de 'unuh' yuh nuh sound like the smart willi, yuh sound like 'lazie'...
                              'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

He actually knows me. You dont and I actually dont (didnt before now) know you.

Comment

Working...
                                X