• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andew and OLINT

http://olintja.com/images1/email-20060818-ianmoore.JPG

hmm....

Comment

Unuh give me a synopsis nuhmi eye dem no so good.

Comment

We the children of a lesser god depend on you to help us get rich. David Smith, don't stop at all... - Error Ennis

Comment

I remember you singing his praises here too.

Comment

Whoever leaks that information needs to be charged.

Comment

Yeah..JAMILEAKS...

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                Whoever leaks that information needs to be charged.
                This is funny. Did you feel the same about the Trafigura payment revelation? The best the JLP can do with this is ignore it and hopes that it goes away. 'Garrisons without Guns'. Interesting.

'The Babylon release the chain but dem a use dem brain'. Christie for King when we replace the Westminister model mi say. A lot of things are getting clearer. Christie mash up nuff dolly house this year. He let the GAS out of a lot of balloons.

Comment

If somebody circulates financial info just like that all about the place, they should be charged. If someone breaks the laws of their workplace, fire them. Just like how people blowing off the solid waste files missing like is yesterdays news. Full time Jamaica take information seriously.

Comment

Who can forget that one?
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Prince Andrew says we should Move On. Corruption has been dealt with. Jamaica never ceases to amaze me, there is rumours of corruption at solid waste there's a fire in the office and the files go miising. No biggy, let's move on. There's corruption in the JDIP and files are rumoured to be missing. No biggy aforensic audit whose results we may or may not know about after the election. So as not to be accused of piling on me naw go talk bout the missing sand. As Prince Andrew said it's time to move on as he leads us into the twentieth century.

Comment

oh ?

Please remind me.. what lyrics did I produce ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                          Prince Andrew says we should Move On. Corruption has been dealt with. Jamaica never ceases to amaze me, there is rumours of corruption at solid waste there's a fire in the office and the files go miising. No biggy, let's move on. There's corruption in the JDIP and files are rumoured to be missing. No biggy aforensic audit whose results we may or may not know about after the election. So as not to be accused of piling on me naw go talk bout the missing sand. As Prince Andrew said it's time to move on as he leads us into the twentieth century.
                          As the saying goes one cannot unring a bell. Wasn't the claim of JDIP files missing dismissed? Phillips was asked to provide evidence that the files were missing he then went quiet.

After police went in after the NSWMA fire, didn't the minister publicly state that no files were missing? Has there been anything for us to say otherwise? I haven't heard from Ascott on the issue since

Same way ppl pon FB a accuse Walker of allowing friends to smuggle drugs in scrap metal when it has been proven the scrap metals did not originate in Jamaica.

Regarding JDIP, did Andrew say we should move on?
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I think financial institutions have an obligation to keep clients' info confidential unless it breaks certain laws...even then the jury is still out. However, it is under this cloak of secrecy that a lot of underhand business is accepted by these same institutions - money laundering or ill-gotten gains the prime example.
                            Hence the huge success of Swiss banking and more recently off-shore banking (add tax-evasion).
                            'Outing' information though just because of political connections should be questioned. A balance must be struct between confidentiality, national interests and the role of whistle-blowers. Political expediency should play a much lower role.

Comment

Ignore what? Are you saying that the PNP didn't receive campaign donations from David Smith as well? Nothing illegal about it...Trafigura on the other hand is shrouded by a pack of lies and deceit...and is illegal...

Comment

Working...
                              X