• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Hail...

Queen Portia of Wood Hall...

Stop the foolishness. Better you make some thread bout her "truck record"

Comment

OK its late night comedy hour now. LOL.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Brickie still waiting on the answers I asked you about...or you still running
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Busy...busy...busy...

Comment

OK I just heard Portias answer to the question and see why people had a problem to it. She doesn't seem to appreciate what changing the Westminister model is really about. From her answer it sounds like she thinks its just about having a JA vs a British queen.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              Busy...busy...busy...

yuh bleach ar is yuh God given appearance dis??
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

It's called low self-esteem..

Comment

fi reel... i call the phenomenon self hate
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Bow dung to unnuh queen an stap unnuh noise...

Comment

I'm sure you prefer Queen of England!

Comment

Are you saying there is a comprehension problem here?
                        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

More of a knowledge problem. That is part of my issue with Portia. She is not a fool or a bufoon as some like to suggest and not every leader will be a great speaker, but she is not someone who has spent the time to grasp and understand fundamental issues that a national leader should.

Comment

Duhhh...white is right...

Comment

Hahahahaha

Mine Exile jump all over yuh for saying what has been known for Years. Even KD alluded to in in 2006 when she and him squared of back then.

But no man, mi ongly a fight her down because mi mention what EVERYONE IN THE KNOW ALREADY KNOWS. No one in the know saws she is a fool, as I repeatedly said she is not. THAT is not her problem.

Mi deh yah a ded wid laffffffffffff!

There is none so blind....but we will all see in due course, Patience. Time longa dan rope.

Still we can all hope that things have RADICALLY improved, but the evidence is saying otherwise. Like Grishom in CSI, I dont believe, I go where the evidence takes me! LoL

Comment

Working...
                              X