Nah boast nor nutten but mi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah boast nor nutten but mi

Did ah monitor this debate from bout 5pm. Mi see when twoo peeeple go up one as P and one as Andrew. Mi see Miller and the Franklin guy came in. Mi even see the moderator practice before, by going through the motions of asking questions. Well done JA.

Co judge say if moderator and tech was so well drilled and prepared how comes Forte and teamm............

Yes P mi deh yah mek sure say everyting criss fi yuh an no funny stuff.

Nice witty response about Jamaican queen.

ah sorry guys where I was Rbsc was blocked out.... couldn't buss it

ah so it set up.

Comment

Elitist behaviour...

Comment

JLP plan to assasinate portia character backfired , painting her as a leggo beast that cannot debate or worst yet waiting to explode , raised expectations for her to do just that, so all she had to do was show up and stay close to Holness & she would come out looking like a winner.

JLP outsmart dem self , they probably gave the PNP the election with that B.S.Jamaicans love the under dog esp when there isnt much difference between the two over economic policy .
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

nah not at all. Notice mi nuh post meanwhile the debates ah gwaan? Nuh waan miss nutten. Andy was timid (as I predicted) necause all was left on his shoulder. P was well relaxed as the debate continued.

Remeber the debate was setup last year to embarass P, now she is using it againsther adversaries. The saturday night massacre caused them to stop talk about intelligence just beauty.

That woman is a very skilled politician but will get no credit. Her greatest asset is the skill of biding one's time. Check her history.

Comment

just said it to exile but give Nanny P credit. She is like a tiger that would crouch, watch and study her prey for days, when the prey slips. Game over. Take away the bigotry and watch how she moves.

Comment

She finished strongly...it would be great if BOTH parties could just weed out the gormandizers from the top ranks...once and for all...

Comment

True cause when mi say mi like Andy, co judge saw mi fi careful. Him juss portray himself that way.

Comment

Strongly because she backed Andy in a corner, then he came with Trafigura. Porti came back saying I answered that already. This is when he should have got creative and moved out of script to hit at P.

That would be akin scoring with a bicycle; unfortunately not hence Nanny P walked away with the game.

Comment

Holness stuck to rehearsed script. In soccer games if I'm down I tell my team to take risks because playing defence won't help. Holness with his youth and brash should have moved out of script but he did not, hence not what he is saying he is.

Just didn't want to start a new thread. gnight.

Comment

you clowns are who I blame for the state of Jamaica.. cannot solely blame Portia and the PNP. dem cyaan vote demselves in..

Thank goodness the beating the PNP has been putting on the country since 1972 seems to have finally triggered a switch..

Not even di debilitating effects of reckless borrowing prior to the Mother of all Global Recessions can get them back in... after dem lose dis one... its all over for the PNP till they truly reform demselves..

Forward evah, backward nevah..

Comment

You are gone back to script. What are your views on gays in the cabinet?

Comment

nuff ah dem innah di PNP shadow cabinet.

That is my view.

Comment

I like how how slipping and sliding...10 more points gone.

Comment

yuh not qualified to tally my score..

Comment

Working...
                              X