Andrew was not impressive at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew was not impressive at all

If I was an undecided I would not be convinced by him, he was timid and did not portray to me anyways that he was a leader and some one I could rally behind.

He is not a team player and when asked about the Mannat issue said he was on the extreme outside or some crap like that and I was glad when Portia seized that as one of her brightest moments and lashed him for it, he was a cabinet member and as such had to play a part and even if he did not play any significant part, he is a part of the team and win or lose he has to carry his share of blame or glory.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

He was very average, but I think he was much stronger than Portia. I still not sure why she was struggling in the beginning to say a couple words about JEEP. Maudib would be very proud of her on the gay issue. She did state her view clearly, unlike Holness.

Comment

yes comrade.. if you were an undecided...

lol ! woiee !

Comment

well.. Portia nuh really have no choice pon di Gay issue.. she nuh muss have a shadow Cabinet ?

Skengie, Don1 and X ah call Brickie fi help dem registah fi vote fi Holiness !

Comment

lol
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

lol.

Comment

Unlike you and your closet issues i have never been unsure of what I am and who i support.
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
              X