RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The questions were too long and vague...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The questions were too long and vague...

...and therefore the debate was as boring as the question...need more incisive and direct questions.
    1. Were you a part of Trafiguara decision making? Miller.
    2. Did you support the ex-PM with his decisions on Tivoli/Mannat/Dudus? Holness.

i didn't see the entire debate but there was a question that the miller girl asked portia and i felt her tone was like a prosecutor rather than a journalist... not impressed with the people asking the questions... and there was no follow up...

still, not impressed with andrew... he has potential but appears a little too green (no pun)...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Why did he wear a blue tie?? Thought he would have donned (no pun) his colours.

Comment

Missed the first part too...damn streaming..shld hv gone straight to RJR.

Comment

he is trying to copy barack obama... and i am not joking... my professional training tells me that...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

No problems in my area with the streaming... but I had both RJR and TVJ lined up from the start.
            Peter R

Comment

I am sure the first part is on You Chube already..where is Skeng anyways him gone sleep
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

yup, Frankly

Comment

Wha yuh say Xile di moderators screwed it up...lol....mi nuh rate dem.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Thought so too.. psychological move I guess...but could backfire...

Comment

Yes! Totally!

Comment

Plus some of the questions were OBVIOUSLY setup...were too person specific and literally setting up the answer ..

Comment

I tend to agree with what Cliff is saying on Nationwide..Portia gave a creditable performance but expectations were low for her going in. Holness did not do as well as was expected but had a better grasp of the larger issues.

I disagree about the questions, yes or no type questions are not suitable for a debate. I do think both the time allowed to answer and the length of the debate should have been longer.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Of course I'm not expecting yes and no answers...but just a little more specific

Comment

here we go again. aahhhhh the bigotry.

Comment

Working...
                              X