No announcement yet.

Holness is pedantic, pedestrian... like an accountant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no she didn't... say it aint so... or that she said it tongue in cheek... lol... well she is already a jamaican queen...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I think she was trying to make a joke..
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I think she's very sharp... plus she seem to look good inna har clothes... but mi nuh really get di fullness thereof yet
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

first world... that depends on who you ask... mi like her still... the first time i saw her was the andrew holness interview... i was impressed with her preparation... preparation brings confidence...

however, that question to portia and her tone smacked of arrogance... a journalist in that setting should not adopt that tone... could be a case of 'swell-headed'... start tuh believe de hype and forget that she should not be the story... the first rule of journalism...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

He was much better than Portia. Portia needs to stop reading all these points and searching for her bullet points. Especially since most of the issues I have heard her speak effectively on in the past.

They both were poor with managing time. The opening was bad for both since they both new the time ahead of time.
            The structure of the debate was poor.

Comment

You nuh hear that the man name "Baby Bruce"

Comment

That 'Baby Bruce' name is not good at all...reminds me of the Duvaliers of Haiti Poppa Doc and Baby Doc..I wonder if that was the motive?

Comment

it's a good political tactic imo...catchy & effective & untrue

the Holy Trinity dat
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yes the motive is to say like Bruce he is a liar. Hence they said he has his LLB (Lie Like Bruce) degree.

Comment

Working...
                    X