X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holness is pedantic, pedestrian... like an accountant

...not an effective debater atall
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

I think he managed his time slots better than Portia.

I missed the first 20 minutes but from what I saw I would give him a slight edge. It doesnt appear that it will be a deciding factor for the election though.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Maybe a bit to rehearsed....thing is BOTH towed the party lines and we didn't get anything new...I feel Miller's sincerity much more...but she certainly isn't a fast speaker which is necessary at times to get many points across...Holness came a bit as brash and may need to tone down...

Comment

Lucky you, Portia was horrible in the firts 20 minutes.
        I did say from get go that this debate will not change a single vote and man pin yah sey me a idiot..
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Yes he kept talking down to Portia and came across a bit smug..
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

i agree... miller was much more sincere... holness was more evasive... i was impressed with portia... she is clearly not the speaker holness is but many good leaders aren't great speakers... speech should not be the primary criteria to judge leadership ability... she emphasized that she takes the consultative approach... she works with a team... nothing is wrong with that...
            Last edited by Baddaz; December 20, 2011, 11:17 PM.
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I think the question about intellectual competence was totally over the top...rude at best..these reporters need to go back to school!

Comment

Sickko what was the question about the Westminister model? Sounds like she screwed that one up.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

that might be the question i was referring to in the other thread... i think it came from the miller girl... just cant remember her first name...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

They basically asked now that we are 50 do we still need to keep that system and basically both said no but Portia had to add her own unique twist saying she wants to be the first Jamaican queen
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Dionne Jackson Miller is a first world journalist
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Maybe one person should read all the questions...same tone, etc. the Moderator?

Comment

..with a 3rd World attitude.

Comment

Wow. OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                              she emphasized that she takes the consultative approach... she works with a team... nothing is wrong with that...
                              Yes ..yuh right. Especially when one has no particular competence
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X