No announcement yet.

"Youthful mind"...what is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she said meeting with them within the first two weeks... in any event, the point is that she would begin to address them as soon as she assumed office... no drawn out thing...

i was impressed with portia... she had her rough patches but she would not be subjected to those conditions as a leader...

that contract question confirmed my greatest concern about andrew... he is inexperienced...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

which would be sad... Maudib MUST be proud of her stance on the issue.. I am.
      Peter R

Comment

well give them to their respective owners

Comment

She was very clear..Holness muddled it...(now seeing it on the news)

Comment

Well andrew just came off his manto campaign. He should be more politically savvy though.

Comment

True, he skirted the issue, she met it head on.
              Peter R

Comment

I think he was.

Intellectually dishonest perhaps but politically he knows he is closer to the mainstream on this issue without having to be as direct as Bruce was.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

True. That was one of her most cogent point of the night, no waffling or wavering, she was to the point while Andrew was the one was waffled and wavered on the subject and Dionne had to come back and ask him directly
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

i've been observing mass jawge... i am giving credit where it is due... portia has earned my support...
                    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Something that you need to overcome those with a successful "truck record"

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                        which would be sad... Maudib MUST be proud of her stance on the issue.. I am.
                        yuh nuh ear seh Ben ah switch pon im ChiChi constituency now dat JLP ah lick out (LOL) gainst dem?? Dat affi tek di Party line nuh matta ah wha

Fiya Bun!! Ben ah deal wid now...Welcome Bishen Spin Benni!!! LOL

Spin lika Gig!!
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                        X