No announcement yet.

"Youthful mind"...what is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I think it was a useful exercise. There was some differentiation between the two parties policies which is what it is all about for the independent voter.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Only a Tad, he is Muadib on steroids!
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Not for me, i still think it is a waste of time and money...$20 million could do a lot
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

When did the PNP say that? Wasn't that a Bruce Golding statement not Holness?

Comment

True badone I'm glad you saw this. Andrew should have been more prepared for his "kryptonites" yup he slipped on the contracts but that's not where I pull points. I pull points in the closing when P questioned him and he ran to a corner saying I'm just this mere guy.

Portia was well prepared for her "kryptonite" Trafigura, even lured Holness into the Dudus thing. Nanny P aced the question about giving others leeway to speak in Parliament. Andrew ate up that question on foreign affairs (I thought it was irrelevant but cojudge thought otherwise

Comment

Apparently Portia said she would look into it or some such thing. Quite a bold step for a JA leader.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

..I missed the first part though...

Comment

I think he met him once in New Kingston...the Piano bar downstairs Quad years ago...with some of the forumites...maybe Mosiah can recall...Balla was there...can't remember who else....

Comment

There is no other way to interpret what Portia said... she said her people would be appointed based on their ability to do their job... that individuals should not be discriminated against based on sexuality...
                    The question was would you have homosexuals in cabinet?
                    Peter R

Comment

Remember you have green and red kryptonite...(sorry, couldn't resist that...gotta know the details).

Comment

Ok I missed that. What ws Holness' response.

Comment

Aaah that's what I was always talking about,Leadership.

Comment

He was asked the question first... she said that in her rebuttal. He said that JA has to adhere to a t least a minimum standard with respect to human rights BUT would defer to the people of Jamaica and what they wished is what he would do with respect to homosexuals in cabinet... not sure if that means a referendum on the questions...
                            Peter R

Comment

Evasive...means he doesn't have a problem it but really cant say so...lol.

Comment

Maybe this thing is going to become more of an issue than it should be in the election....if all else is about equal I can see some Jamaicans voting for the "not in my cabinet" party.

Comment

Working...
                                X