No announcement yet.

request... can anyone recommend a good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True......Because of the open app policy, Android is more popular with consumers and developers, as well as with hackers(∴ more open and less secure)

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
      thanks... i bought a mac for my mother last year... i just may get one for myself... lately pcs are starting to wear me out with the occasional virus that get past my anti-virus... i have to spend too much time fixing...

Baddaz - my fren, just get 2, two is better than one - one for me & one for you
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

There are fewer MAC virii simply because of lack of market and separation if those able to transmit/share the virii. Its the same in real life as well.

A virus is insulated by spreading if they are surrounded by those that are immune or cannot carry it - it dies.

The converse is true by a virus that is not insulated.This is the ONLY reason why macs have fewer virii.

Why do I say only? Because its been PROVEN ( FACT - time and time again) in security tests, that OSX is the first to fall. - sometimes in under 10 minutes.

Its repeatedly the weakest and least secure OSes out there.

That isnt my opinion, thats the evidence shown by the last 5 years of hacking contests specifically PWN2OWN

http://www.dailytech.com/Apples+OS+X...ticle21097.htm
        Last edited by Skeng DX; December 20, 2011, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Uno stop confuse us, somebody is about to buy me a iMAC
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

no man buy it............but jus pray it nuh get popular like Microsoft

Comment

LOL. It won't. Too expensive

And thats how Apple likes it, much more profitable than the PC business.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                i will buy an ipad but mi still inclined to stay with my pc...
                No sah, the ipad is overhyped, no CD drive, nuh run wid adobe flash. Mi prefer fi spend $500 on a laptop, instead of an ipad.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

CD drive?

Comment

all u need is a thumb drive................ adobe flash getting obsolete now....

I think tablets.............going to take over......just as powerful as desktops and laptops

Comment

Let me rephrase, DVD Blu-ray drive. You can not get a computer without it.
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Adobe flash is history...and not a moment too soon.

Tablets have a big future....simple to use, does all the basics well, more portable.As a consumption device they are ideal for most people. This is where you just have to rate Apple. Is bout 10 years Microsoft a try buss tablet computing with no success...then Apple come and all 3 year old can use them tablet.

I don't think they match a general purpose computer for a lot of productive activities though.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Streaming and cloud a dweet now. In less than 5 years DVD drives will be like 3.5" floppies.

But I agree that the iPad, like all Apple products have a premium price because of thier fanboy following.

Comment

I don't think they match a general purpose computer for a lot of productive activities though

yuh cyaa replace workstations.....

but for regular people ....i think tablet is enuff
                            Last edited by Skeng DX; December 20, 2011, 03:56 PM.

Comment

I hear you, but streaming might be limited by the availability of real fast download speeds. I pay $30/month for crappy internet, but I am unwilling to pay upwards of $50+ to take advantage of streaming. If I could get real fast download speeds, I would be willing to pay $50+, but not for the lousy speed available right now.

Comment

lol... tenk yuh... i've been contmplating a mac for years and i've yet to be broken... still working with my pc... there is a place for both... i am in the pc place... lol...
                                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
                                X