request... can anyone recommend a good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• request... can anyone recommend a good

youtube recorder... i need to install one on my pc...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Youtube Downloader. If you know of a better one ... holla!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

orbit works well for me

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Get a Mac...you don't need thrid party software with quality equipment

Comment

i think thats the one i had on my laptop... thanks lazie...

Comment

thanks... i bought a mac for my mother last year... i just may get one for myself... lately pcs are starting to wear me out with the occasional virus that get past my anti-virus... i have to spend too much time fixing...

Comment

Don't be cheap and ongle use the anti-virus that came with the PC. McAfee or Norton works well, and if yuh stay away from the adult sites, viruses would be less of a problem.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

lol... boss mi nuh skimp pon mi pc protection... i'm a long time pc builder, user, fixer... i have never bought a desktop pc in the 27 yrs i've been using them... mi juss a get lazy now...

mi used to use de enterprise version of mcafee up till lass year when a virus slip thru and it took me 4 days fi fix... i think it was one of de streaming cricket sites that did have a wikid virus... suh from den mi switch tuh bitdefender... so far nutten nuh slip pass de gate yet... but mi nuh guh back pon nuh more cricket site eeda...

Comment

Once you use a Mac you won't return to PC...even if you want to you can dual boot on the Intel Macbooks...Lion on one partition and Windoze on the other...Parallels will even let you run both OS's at the same time...

Comment

two must have on your PC. Spybot Search and Destroy and AntiMalwarebytes. Norton and Mcafee only so good. They are free and very good for spyware and malwares.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah.....but my PC cost < $400 and runs open source software.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

i think i realise that... they certainly require less knowledge of computers os... one of the reason i bought one for my mom... she doesn't have to call me about fixing anything... i'll most likely get one sometime next year... i'm buying a ipad in a couple weeks...

Comment

With a shitty graphics card...shitty sound card and no HD

Comment

nuff problems with Mac. Mac don't cover Spillage, Expensive and you have to return it for support. Yes they don't currently have as much viruses as PC but that is only because it is nowhere as popular as PCs.

Basic software for Mac are a lot more expensive than PCs and you are limited in Third Party providers. Not that it is more reliable than PC because it is the same parts that are used and re-lablelled. Yes the operating system maybe a little smoother but don't be fooled....
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

those are some of the things i consider too... i dont like mac for their insistence on proprietary... thats been my main reason for resistance, then the cost...

Comment

Working...
                              X