Recommendations for Falmouth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for Falmouth?

Sumady from work taking a cruise and will be heading to the port of Falmouth. Any recommendations, suggestions, things to do?
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Stay on the ship? LOL.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      Sumady from work taking a cruise and will be heading to the port of Falmouth. Any recommendations, suggestions, things to do?
      Buy as many trinkets as they can
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Visit the Church..one of the oldest in Jamaica...and pray for Jamaica.
        Depends on how long the stop is.

Comment

Lots to do. Can just stroll on the Pier or can take one of many tours to Dunns River, Dolphin Cove, Sam Safari, Mystic Mountain, The great house that they fix up outside of Falmouth. Depends on what they like. As Exile suggets the church as well. You can suggest Rasta Village if you think they would like that.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thanks for the info....
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I think one of the hidden treasures is Outameni just 10 minutes for the pier on the opposite side of trelawny beach. very very good experience. I dont know if Martha brae rafting is back open. Pass by and work was been done but understood Desmond Leaky now owned it. How comes i dont know. If they want they can also go to Ochi side,,, and see green grotto or the falls or swim with the dolphins.. Nuff to do..

http://outameni.com/index.html

Comment

Working...
              X