Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G2k Ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GK6nMce528

This is juvenile stuff. It might be true but it is silly. Where are the real issues? And I really cant beleive that in this day and age that at least one JLP candidate does not have at least on incident of a bombshell alternate life style event that could come to light.

For all my criticisms of the PNP for using this type of campaigning in the past, I am disappointed that my JLP feels it has to resort to this in order to win.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

I am disappointed that my JLP feels it has to resort to this in order to win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA9g1bBI89o

Comment

Four years ago it might have been effective but not in 2011 and i am glad you agree that it smacks of desperation.

Plus the JLP have resorted to their tricks of lying about what was really said by cutting and pasting clips...shameful
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

This one is not as bad as the other one. The JLP must be careful that the other one doesnt explode in their faces.

So boss, you like greens? Your JLP?

Comment

All this will do is to shut the Labourites' closet door tighter.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hmmmm

maybe if them mek Chris Tufton the leader.................but for now mi lean to the PNP

Comment

yes that nuh call fa at all. really low.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Now boss, you are one of the few man pon the site that knows for sure that while I have my leanings, I am a fair person and I can call out foolishness regardless of its quarter of origin.

I still think the JLP will win and In prefer for them to win. I think they could do a lot better if they focus on and debate the issues properly.

Comment

G2K make a complete wrong move there. The PNP does seem to be gathering an all star team of suspected sea creatures with Pryce, Hilton, Paulwell, Bobby and Patrick Roberts. This look like a delano seiveright type advertisement. Wonder how Maudib feel bout the ad?

Comment

lol.....................him ago seh u a mental midget

Comment

I guess our lady folk can't feel passionate about anything and should never raise their voices.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Everywhere Ben turn G2K jook him. Conflicted mi say. So let me see if I understand this, G2K is the future of the JLP? As Blinds use to say "in these handsyou are safe".

Comment

I am not ready to call it yet as I am hearing some interesting polls in some strange places..the JLP's internal poll says Clive Mullings is trailing double digits to a lady none of us ever heard of, a pastor with roots in MoBay who lived in Canada for years and recently came home.

You can put all three Westmoreland and both Hanover seats in orange and PNP could steal one in St James

Then the JLP have Vaz and Robertson...you don't think people are starting to hate those two reprobates?
                            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Mine you mek BenDover jump ship and go to the orange team...LOL!
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X