No announcement yet.

The love for women post..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puss and dawg dont have the same luck???
    Dunno. Didnt read most in that long winded thread.

Did Jawge use these words or are you para-stretch-phrasing?

LoL

Comment

Anyhow..must be the time of day...everybody gawn....

Comment

Ansa the man.

Jawge biggest argument is because of how Micheal Manley and Garvey are treated and now Sista P, we are doomed as a country. How can someone preach progress for all but unwilling to lift a hand in any form?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

They had a physical clash in the last election and had to be parted. Portia mispronounced a word and Maxine corrected her and Portia went after her.

Like any leader who is not secure Portia also did her fair share of divide and conquer and drove away good people from the party.

She drove away the engine that won four general elections because she knew they would not back her for president

I was very happy to see Maxine campaigning with the young man the other day
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

She drove away the engine that won four general elections

who dat???

Comment

Working...
            X