X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 will not be pretty.

Comment

Bwoy Rudi,

What can I say more than that...and not just inna Jamaica neither.

Canada "should" be relatively OK, though the US can drag pon unno. Europe ah teeter and China coughing up spitballs.

If Jamaica can settle down quickly after election (irrespective of the outcome) and have relative unity and singleness of purpose then MAYBE Jamaica can fare RELATIVELY well, as Jamaica knows a thing or 2 about storms and their aftermath...

Comment

whey yuh say - social contrack!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lol
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

But muss...However,
            there is no marketing cachet with that name.

It need fi get rebranded as ....

Innovecon !!!! The Jamaican created socio-economic model for growth and development that will advance the welfare of the whole population. It should eventually become a beacon for the world.

It must be based on broad based buy-in, no more handouts, hardwork should be respected/honoured and rewarded and held up as something to admire. We need the work ethic to become paramount and we must temper that with TRUE compassion. It must also be based on a general rollout of opportunity with the aim of maxxing out individual potential.

It can be done. We just need to grow up and have confidence in ourselves and our abilities, but it will take a spiritual sea-bath of the leaders and followers.

Comment

I am absolutely referring to you. That's why my response is linked to your post.

I refer specifically to this statement of yours:

I never know so much forumite have a problem with JLP family values. Actually I think it is kind of silly for JLP candidates to have to mention certain things. But the PNP and its apologists here have given the JLP a real issue and promoting it to bigger than it is by taking such strong issue with it and arguing about it. It gives the appearance that the PNP wants to promote opposite values.
              The attempt by you to claim the supposed moral high ground of so called "JLP Family Values" is ludicrous...especially when one considers that the messenger of these so called values is a well known degenerate scumbag...and that the values most recently associated with the JLP are willful protection of criminal war lords and rampant corruption

In light of these facts, if you wish to revise or withdraw the "JLP Family Values" inference as being an unwise selection that would be completely understandable
              Last edited by Don1; December 19, 2011, 11:08 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                But muss...However,

Innovecon !!!! The Jamaican created socio-economic model for growth and development that will advance the welfare of the whole population. It should eventually become a beacon for the world.

It must be based on broad based buy-in, no more handouts, hardwork should be respected/honoured and rewarded and held up as something to admire. We need the work ethic to become paramount and we must temper that with TRUE compassion. It must also be based on a general rollout of opportunity with the aim of maxxing out individual potential.

It can be done. We just need to grow up and have confidence in ourselves and our abilities, but it will take a spiritual sea-bath of the leaders and followers.
                Innovecon tuh di Werl!!!

Comment

Speaking of scumbag degenerate, yuh nuh hear Vaz in St. Elizabeth a talk bout how labourite man love di girl dem...and woman!

Freudian slip, I guess.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yep smaddy did post dat... it would be hilarious if the subject matter wasn't so serious

Comment

So, let me get this right, were you referring to me as "an absolute reprobate and moral degenerate?" I withdraw nothing. My statements were tongue in cheek. If you read all my posts correctly and stop picking and choosing, you will see that I said that this may blow up in the JLP's faces and they need to be focussing on bigger more important issues. The JLP should focus on their record and agenda, compare it against the PNP's record and agenda, and then compare the record of candidates being put forward. I even went as far as saying that no idividual should make claims in support of or against anyone's behaviour except for their own because that is the only person they should be able to speak for.
                      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

No, I don't regard you as "an absolute reprobate and moral degenerate". That designation is for Vaz who is championing the JLP "Family Values" nonsense which you appeared to be echoing.

You made numerous statements which could reasonably be construed to be part of that hypocritical crusade.

Now that you have somewhat clarified your position... it's back to regular scheduled programming

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                          But muss...However,

Hmmm... dat sound like it mighta short fi Innovative Con Man??

Willi...On 2nd thought wi might haffi revisit dis name yah

Comment

What bout project fi a new Jakan century? LoL

Rip off babylon!

Comment

dat werk

Comment

Working...
                              X