No announcement yet.

As of today, my eyes are wide open.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is political. It could come back to harm the JLP. The parties do this however. How you class "more phone, more car, mor gal"? The parties is like DJ and them know that the gal business and bman business will get certain people attention. It is part of politics and that I don't support but it but it won't go away.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

But Westman, nuh true to go good schools, you really expect that every one or even a third of the electorate here can really understand the dealings with the IMF or Debt Exchange

I am willing to bet when the PNP ad spoke of Jamaica having the worst macroeconomic something or the other, the only thing they understood was 'worst'

Hell most Americans did not even understand the Electoral College till a few years ago..
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Mi madda mi braddas, sistas, cousins, wife, pickney, fren...aunty, uncle, etc....I respect all humans no matter what walk of life...except de reprobate and thieves...

Comment

You have it wrong..nutten personal....now yu put a disclaimer sey is joke yu joking...

Comment

Did I not say the JLP's pursuit of that campaign strategy was silly? They are using the same nonsensical type of distractions that the PNP used effectively against them in several elections. So much for the new politics wherein folks resist using the BS tactics.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

..and what of the JLP family values tactics?

Comment

Did I not address that repeatedly? And when the G2K ads were posted, what did I say strongly? I do have a party leaning but I can point out nonsense with both parties. When it comes to monsense or distractions, I am not partial.

Comment

Ok boss. Yu saw the one Skeng D put up recently?

Comment

Did you see my posts there? Many are indignant about these but are seldom indignant when their side does these type of things.

Comment

Like when the JLP used Boom Bye Bye to suggest PJ was gay? hmmm
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

You mean when they called him Pee Gay? There are so many issues that the JLP, who have had little hold on power in 25 years, could have focused on and should be focusing on.

Comment

was it boom bye bye or CHI CHI MAN

Comment

dats real alms house

Comment

SEAGA DID IT....then claim him neva know what the meaning for it ...........then apologized

Comment

Mi tell yuh dat long time.

What people wwant to chat bout is 2 Damions, erroneous stats, who cant speak proper English, who act like streggeh pon stage, who get boxed dung, who dress up dem dawg inna colours, who brandish gun pon wanted man, who deh pn the King tape, who older, who have more woman, who give more cellie and gyal, who nuh fraid ah no man no gyal, etc....

Storm a come, but who cares, liquour a flow....

Comment

Working...
                                X