No announcement yet.

As of today, my eyes are wide open.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yu talking to Rudi? Therefore I shouldn't butt in? Is that what you are implying? Yu not easy. Campaign?....never said YOU were campaigning...no need to get so defensive....if I were I wouldn't be wasting time here...I would be in the trenches...I call it as I see it...

Comment

Feel free to butt in anytime. Not a problem.

Defensive??? Dis is fun and games to me...

You on the other hand find time to post every foolish uttereance the PNP makes on the campaign stage. Mi tell yuh long time is mainly fluff both ah dem push pon the Carnival stage, but is like yuh caan see that.

Comment

I post foolish PNP utterances? Boss I post when I am reading the daily newspaper...just like how others post...It's amazing how you have nothing to say about Bricktop's absurd behaviour and gutter postings...it would almost seem as if you support them...and these are not mainstream...
        I see all the politics going on...loud and clear....see I didn't even get involved in that discussion when you all find the 'mantu' argument hilarious? Politics surely change principles...Muadib especially.

Comment

I tell yuh I dont follow up foolishness, but yuh doubt me. So be it.

Every self-serving utterances that PNP mek yuh post (yuh all a defend it by talking bout beautiful future PM). I see an equal number of such fluff from the JLP. I dont put much stock in either....but that is just me, I guess.

Comment

Ah Willi...the beautiful PM was a rib at you (was it U?) or whoever had made a comment...I see it touched a sore point....

Comment

Sore point???

Yuh seem to think I have a personal dislike for Portia...yuh waaay off base. She has a quite pleasant social personality and I dont mind being in her company.

The only sore point is posting press releases, as it is neither fodder for serious discussion or even funny material to amuse ourselves. I nuh really serve any purpose and if I had not replied to you, it would have been a unresponded thread.

Anyway, enuff fun off to bed. Have a good night till next we butt heads. LoL

Comment

It's only 8pm here...and 25C....I'll make myself scarce this week.

Comment

I have posted for argument sake on issues today. I tried to do what Portia accused people of doing; drawing tongues.

But Rudi, you have an excellent point. The JLP knows how the man in the street feels. So instead of addressing bigger issues, the JLP picked up this one because it is alleged that several PNP cabinet members in the previous two PNP governments were of that lifestyle. But the real danger for the JLP is if someone in a JLP government were to be outed. Then suddenly the JLP would be guilty of the worst type of hypocrisy. This danger is alive and very very real. A man can only really tell about himself and should never assume with certainty anything about his associates. So the JLP had better not overplay this card because on this flawed earth I would not take the chance that no JLP cabinet member (s) past present or future will not have that lifestyle, whether closeted or open.
                  "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Did I not start this new thread by saying it was a distraction from bigger issues?

Comment

Quite frankly Skeng, I proved a point to myself today. Whenever the lesser or silly issues come up, we pay more attention to them. If it were a serious discussion about IMF or Debt Exchange, there would have been responses but nothing as intense as this. I am satisfied that my original feelings are accurate about the state of our politics and polarization.

Comment

You are included to boss...part of the problem...petty politics...family values my a$$.

Comment

Exile, I was totally joking. Me and a bredrin read the thing in the paper today and we had a very good laugh about it. I decided to do my best to draw out people on it. The family values thing was a total Red Herring just to provoke responses. All I care about is myself and my own values. As long as someone else's preferences dont interfere with me and my family, that is their business....and as long they are not predatory.

So Exile, what kind of family values you have boss? LOL

Comment

I sure hope you are referring to someone else and not to me. I did say what the JLP was doing was silly. Read the lead post in the thread. So maybe you are referring to one of the JLP leaders who spoke publicly about this issue which was used to bait the opposition and to divert the attention of the man in the street from real issues.

Comment

Possibly...if you weren't supporting it...sorry..

Comment

Seems like you are getting personal. Now that is sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X