No announcement yet.

As of today, my eyes are wide open.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless one declares himself as such how does one definitively (as Westman & the JLP does) know who is a homo from who isn't? The JLP should be very careful on this one. If for know other reason they are putting Ben in a conflicted position.

Comment

should be no other reason.

Comment

Steeeupps,

Rudi, yuh know better than that. Politics is perception and dis one caan get covered up, no way, no how.
        If you depending on high brow reasoning on THIS matter where the society has strong emotions on the matter, yuh ded in di watah!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          Besides this is not about family values, this is pandering to the obvious and it SHOULD have been obvious to all. Certain things Jakan man nuh like inna dem face...
          of course it wasn't... my initial response in the thread mosiah started suggested that they were taking the campaign chat to a new low... that is when 'westman' came with the discussion of family values...

i saw it for what it was, low down campaign chattings... an attempt to distract from real issues and cater to the bottom feeders...

all now mi still nuh get nuh clarification pon the jlp family values... lol...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

It was always going to happen and yuh can blame P for her choices....
            What dem call it in tennis? A powder puff serve... the opponent will pounce on it and score an outright winner!

Comment

How much, 10 days to go? and then take out Christmas so look for all the low blows now.

Political campaign is a hell of a thing.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So now the PNP must try and dispute the homo count vis-a-vis the JLP. Then the can counter with their family values because they have more girfriends and outside children. Like I said a lot of people in Green haven't thought this one out.

Comment

Time fi FIGHT politics is now. LoL

Comment

You naw fly down. Me have couple Lab. bredrin whe just gone down to offer their services. Nothing violent thank god.

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                      i saw it for what it was, low down campaign chattings... an attempt to distract from real issues and cater to the bottom feeders...
                      Seedless??
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Steeupss

Afta mi nuh have nuh trough fi guarantee that ROI. LoL

Yuh mussi think seh a joke mi a mek when mi seh it wont matter me too much who wins. I just want it to be close and competitive, so that whoever wins stays under pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          How much, 10 days to go? and then take out Christmas so look for all the low blows now.

Political campaign is a hell of a thing.
                          Tek out Christmas? Why? I bet it will be the most important day in this campaign. Both parties will send their Santas down many chimneys on Christmas morning!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Somehow,Willi it's not looking so...yes, I think you are joking.

Comment

I was talking to Rudi, but as you ask...YOU are the one on the campaign trail here. MDYADWL.

I repeat, it dont matter that much to me, but if you think yuh know better, well then....knock yuhself out.

Comment

LoL

Sorry fi all who dont have chimney into our tropical country.

All who nuh have none a bat!

Comment

Working...
                                X