As of today, my eyes are wide open.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As of today, my eyes are wide open.

I never know so much forumite have a problem with JLP family values. Actually I think it is kind of silly for JLP candidates to have to mention certain things. But the PNP and its apologists here have given the JLP a real issue and promoting it to bigger than it is by taking such strong issue with it and arguing about it. It gives the appearance that the PNP wants to promote opposite values. So the JLP looks like it is outwitting the PNP because once we get to this issue we are ignoring bigger issues. When we stay on this issue, the JLP knows the man in the street will choose with them. So that is where we are.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

When an absolute reprobate and moral degenerate is the champion of so called JLP family values that fallacy is exposed for the nonsense it is.

The JLP's "family values" are no different from the PNP's:

Endemic Corruption
    Destructive Tribalism
    Criminal Connections

Aint no moral high ground here to be found...and definitely no honour among these thieves
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

LoL

Comment

I would have thought that we had serious things to discuss for elections, but the pull of Carnival is too strong...
        Carnival is not a matter of life and death....
        It is much more important than that.

Comment

JLP family values ...lol...dis bredda serious ...????
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

westman, i see you started a new thread... while you are at it, please explain 'jlp family values'...

it was you who introduced the 'jlp family values' in the previous thread... i didn't know there was a jlp family values and a separate pnp family values... i just need some clarification... not trying to belablr the point, i just need a clarification...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Rumour has it dat more PNP than JLP candidates are "metric".

Plain english and bad mannaz.

Comment

This is true...but I can't abide hypocrisy...especially partisan hypocrisy

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

wha di seat count??

Mi tink BenDaffy ave di stats but im nah buss it... in fack..im is nat im usually garrulous self pon dis topik atall

Comment

sorry to jump in

BUT WHAT "MANTU" MEAN?

and how you determine dem?

Comment

Metric.

Comment

Sometimes is quality ova quantity.

When yuh put up poster chile, den yuh betta recognize....

Comment

oh mi si... yuh mighta ave one point dere

Comment

Newt Gingrich syndrome. See what hapenned to a lot of the Republicans promoting Family Values. JLP family values. Oxymoron personified. If they want to go that route they should first clean up themselves.

Comment

Agreed, but dont ignore the elephant in the slate...

Besides this is not about family values, this is pandering to the obvious and it SHOULD have been obvious to all. Certain things Jakan man nuh like inna dem face...

Comment

Working...
                              X