Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What yuh expect in the hustings.

Is pure lunacy is the rule in carnival.

Dont spoil the fun man, join the madness. Nuh worry bout the hangover in Jan. Live for today and tomorrow will take care of itself.

Comment

yuh tek di Vampiyah Killing ting light..

Guh watch Blade 2.. Enemy of my Enemy.. yuh nevah si who him did haffi wuuk wid..?

Uneasy Alliance dem call it..

Comment

no.. Bonononoos Woman.. wheh duh yuh ?

Comment

ah ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
            yuh tek di Vampiyah Killing ting light..

Guh watch Blade 2.. Enemy of my Enemy.. yuh nevah si who him did haffi wuuk wid..?

Uneasy Alliance dem call it..

lol... mi si yuh pawdie
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

LOL. Ben I wonder if you coulda get Bounty fi join that 'Uneasy Alliance'. Could help with the campaign. Him have some wicked anti-chi-chi man tune. Does the JLP's strident anti-gay stance form part of their list of achievements. Sounds that way. Was it in the MANifesto?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                LOL. Ben I wonder if you coulda get Bounty fi join that 'Uneasy Alliance'. Could help with the campaign. Him have some wicked anti-chi-chi man tune. Does the JLP's strident anti-gay stance form part of their list of achievements. Sounds that way. Was it in the MANifesto?
                LOL .. fi reel
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X