What yuh expect in the hustings.

Is pure lunacy is the rule in carnival.

Dont spoil the fun man, join the madness. Nuh worry bout the hangover in Jan. Live for today and tomorrow will take care of itself.

yuh tek di Vampiyah Killing ting light..

Guh watch Blade 2.. Enemy of my Enemy.. yuh nevah si who him did haffi wuuk wid..?

Uneasy Alliance dem call it..

no.. Bonononoos Woman.. wheh duh yuh ?

ah ...

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
            yuh tek di Vampiyah Killing ting light..

Guh watch Blade 2.. Enemy of my Enemy.. yuh nevah si who him did haffi wuuk wid..?

Uneasy Alliance dem call it..

lol... mi si yuh pawdie

LOL. Ben I wonder if you coulda get Bounty fi join that 'Uneasy Alliance'. Could help with the campaign. Him have some wicked anti-chi-chi man tune. Does the JLP's strident anti-gay stance form part of their list of achievements. Sounds that way. Was it in the MANifesto?

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                LOL. Ben I wonder if you coulda get Bounty fi join that 'Uneasy Alliance'. Could help with the campaign. Him have some wicked anti-chi-chi man tune. Does the JLP's strident anti-gay stance form part of their list of achievements. Sounds that way. Was it in the MANifesto?
                LOL .. fi reel