No announcement yet.

JLP suggests love for women will work for party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me an Maudi not tgether boss. Him and oonu inna something different. Me dont promote those values. Oonu seem to take exception.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      Wait.. yuh nevah watch di Peter King video ?

Buss it nuh...were u on it?? It deh pon YouChube?? Juss aksin

BTW ..ow yuh nah lick out (LOL) gainst di anti ChiChi sentiments being bandied about.... are u Torn Between 2 Lovers (LOL) ...di JLP Tribe an di ChiChi Express??

Mi juss cyaan werk it out
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Hell no. We dont promote that and if you want, we can go on platform and say we dont support mantu or apartheid. If PNP agree about Mantu, they should just say that. The fact they and you are arguing means that you wish to promote mantu values.

Comment

my question is why that became an issue... why create an issue when there wasn't one... further, i do not recall the pnp promoting any such issue... remember, it was you who spoke of 'discussing good family values', whatever that is supposed to be...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Bun dem out Daryl...no guy to di ting...

Comment

so now we are going to discuss magnitude of indiscretion... ok... how do you equate the defense of a notorious criminal by the govt under the guise of 'it was the party, and not the govt' versus the acceptance of funds from trafigura... which of those rattle de 'richter scale' more and have more lasting repercussions on the nation...

Comment

LOL

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

How mi muss be torn.. Vampiyah Killah is my full-time job !

Di enemy of my enemy is my friend.

By any Means Necessary !

Muadib X !

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                    DO see the circle? I can swim but i've never been in water. No hostility, respect of rights yet they cannot enter your party nor sit with you. This was the same message the South had on blacks.

BTW bigotry is not hostility (that's an effect or consequence)

Try again.
                    bredda jawge... logic on point... i am still trying tuh understand the 'jlp family values' mantra...

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                      R u, like Portia going to refer me to the PNP or going to give me a justification of why Trafigura is a non-issue? For all KD's BS about the JLP, and he wasnt all grandstanding, he did make some good points, he looks like a total hypocrite about Trafigura and about his role as a Minister when Dudus was ion his hey day.
                      You obviously didn't read my post I said I agreed with you on Trafigura and have said that here many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                        How mi muss be torn

Comment

Suh yuh abandon yuh ChiChi rights advocacy quickquick wen JLP haffi defen??

Yuh principles elastic babba

Mi shudda fi tink whe wuddah gwaan wid fi yuh elasticity if JLP start chant fi ChiChi rights...ah yuh dat inna yuh pink hotpants at di front ah di Pack

Juss memba seh pink an green look awful

Comment

Westman I agree with you on this... totally ... and in this case SIZE (or magnitude) of indiscretion does matter. You send a man to jail for three months for tiefing $3 US worth of ackee is one thing... NO ONE would dispute that a murderer shouldn't get life or heng!
                            Peter R

Comment

Respek!

Comment

How inane and ignorant!!! Suh dem field candidates BECAUSE they are women? What a shallowness?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                                X