No announcement yet.

JLP suggests love for women will work for party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i suppose the sale of the booby cay island off the coast of negril was sold at a fair market value price... stop the spin westman... there are instances of under value sale in both parties...

the jps deal was deception... the original buyers reneged on some aspects of the original contract, especially the part requiring upgrade of the physical plant and infrastructure... that is a matter for the govt to address in court to seek redress...

not going to go off on a tangent with this...

you are quick to say pnp supporters are hypocrites... what, jlp supporters aren't hypocrites...

you mention trifigura... what about the source of funding for dudus defence... mpp was hired to defend a notorious criminal by your party, the jlp... what does that make a jlp supporter, who would rather turn a blind eye to the defense of a criminal...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
      I'm holding out for the 'consultant' post you desparately holding on to with your grubby fingers. LOL. Like I said this is obviously closer than we have been led to believe. Vaz boasting about his love of women too funny and obscene at the same time.
      Yep...Vaz loves YOUNG women

He is an obscenity personified...and those rejoicing about this vermin talking about women are absolutely shallow minded
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

DWfL

Comment

mental midget.. relax yuhself..

Comment

Did I not say that I beleive all evil should be dealt with? Did I not say that corruption should be dealt with regardless of party? Quit the nonsense! Has at least one person not felt the consequence of a bad decision for that sale? Is that of the same magnitude as the JPS sale? Has anyone given a proper account or been held to account for the JPS sale? Quit being a hypocrite. I refuse to be one. Wherever there are bad dealings, there needs to be accounting. I have said this before, many times.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Oonu ruff to rahtid. Onu seh the man a switch up and yet man deh yah a give me a hard time.

Comment

That said; would you support artheid seeing that it was legal in S.africa at one point in time? Thanks.

Comment

fi reel

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

so what yuh seh.......

Andrew. Tufton Vaz.........mental midget also?

eh Mental Giant Muadib

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                      LOL no buggers only rapists and soon to extradited criminals. Woe be to Jamaica.
                      LOL

Comment

Diane Smith

Comment

I have spoken.

Read, understand and depart here wiser.

Comment

westman, who is the 'mantu' and where is the evidence that pnp support 'mantu'... you appear extremely fervent in your defense of 'jlp family values' as if jlp's family values is diametrically opposed to pnp family values... i need some clarification...

Comment

lol... westman, maudib a bail pon yuh... lol... maudib seh, him nuh bizniz... him gwine fight da war deh from de rear...

Comment

My response is a simple question. Is what mash oonu corn? Simply, JLP says it wont give prominence to those values. Either you have a problem with it or you dont. If you dont, why make it an issue? Why argue about it?

Comment

Working...
                                X